Thugs and quitters, now welcome.

IndyColtsBabe on 04-30-2007 at 01:11 PM said:
Correction, Dash. What you just showed is that the Colts HAD depth. Sure, we've replaced the guys on the left with pretty good guys. The problem now is, what happens when the guys on the right get hurt? That's why we have depth issues.

Um, thats were this years draft prospects come into play and also last years draft class.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:15 PM said:
Um, thats were this years draft prospects come into play and also last years draft class.

Funny, seems to me that the Patriots built their dynasty with the draft and supplemented their holes with free agents. Seems to me that this strategy has given them three Super Bowl titles to Indy's one.

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:13 PM said:
Thomas is old and was let go by the Ravens for a reason.

Yeah, they couldn't afford him. 29 is old?

HAHA!! If you think teams win in the NFL through Free Agency you haven't watched a minute of football in your life.ROFL

Say hello to the 2001 New England Patriots. (17 free agents, won the superbowl)

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:15 PM said:

And that's the point people are trying to make. Some would say we haven't made the best draft choices to provide the depth that we need on defense.

PatsFan09 on 04-30-2007 at 01:12 PM said:
I don't recall saying anything about drafting a RB being a bad idea last year for the Colts. James had already left, you idiot; everyone knew that the Colts were going to draft an RB. Drafting a #3 WR, on the other hand, seems pretty lame; most teams, by and large, take #3 WRs in later rounds, or via free agency, as a #3 WR is never seen as a priority over, hmm, let's see, the 32nd ranked running defense.

Well you seem to have a problem with #3 WR. You must be beside yourself knowing that your Pats have paid $36 million for a #3 WR in We Welker.ROFL

I guarantee that Gonzales has a better year than your $36 million man.:thumb:

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:18 PM said:
Well you seem to have a problem with #3 WR. You must be beside yourself knowing that your Pats have paid $36 million for a #3 WR in We Welker.ROFL

Wes Welker?
You mean that 5 year, $18.1 million dollar contract?
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

Seriously folks, assclown him? Please?

IndyColtsBabe on 04-30-2007 at 01:17 PM said:
And that's the point people are trying to make. Some would say we haven't made the best draft choices to provide the depth that we need on defense.

Save your breath. You might as well be talking to a stick.

As Foghorn Leghorn would say; "I'm pitchin' 'em boy, but you ain't catchin' 'em."

Wow. You are as bad with misinformation and lies as Dolphin22. Welker's deal is five-year, $18.1 million.

PatsFan09 on 04-30-2007 at 01:15 PM said:
"Let go"?

You DO know what free agency is, don't you, idiot? He was ranked the #1 or #2 best available free agent at the beginning of the offseason.

Why haven't we assclowned this dolt again? You do realize that D22 actually contributes more than this clown.

Ranked by who? The "experts"? The people who "write" for a living?ROFL

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:05 PM said:
Might I add.... the Pats defense is NOT that great and they didn't do a whole lot to improve it. It's an old defense and one that had many flaws last year and Randy Moss doesn't play defense.
Dashoe, The Pats had 2 starting Safeties out for most of the year and drafted one to fill the need if that happens again - added depth

same With LB - noticed a need and got the top Free agent on the market and lost only Tully Banta-Cain who had shown promise in his time here but you even will admit Thomas is an upgrade.

On offense team realized the need to add weapons and added the top Free agent WR and a possession WR in addition to taking a risk free run at one of the most productive WR's in NFL history - was this a chance move? yes, but he has 5 months before anything is guaranteed because it is an one year deal.

this isn't giving TO 25 millions reasons to drop sleeping pills, this is giving a one time sure thing HOF player a second chance to improve his image and get back on track

Moss, Stallworth, Caldwell, Gaffney and Washington are all basically on one year deals - either a show me what you got deal or a keep me deal

Undertaker #59 on 04-30-2007 at 01:20 PM said:
Wow. You are as bad with misinformation and lies as Dolphin22. Welker's deal is five-year, $18.1 million.

UT: They aren't lies. The boy is dumb as a stump. Dumber really. Because a stump doesn't think it's smart.

Let me get this straight, dashoe. You're pimping a 'so called #3 WR' but think AD is a stiff?

IF the Colts had the cap space to have signed AD, you would have wanted the Colts to do it, and don't lie.

I think it's time for the AA dashoe.

talk to me at the end of the contract, Gonzales will re -up during that period of time while Welker is locked in for the term of the deal - average it out at the end

dashoe on 04-30-2007 at 01:13 PM said:
Thomas is old and was let go by the Ravens for a reason.

HAHA!! If you think teams win in the NFL through Free Agency you haven't watched a minute of football in your life.ROFL

Thomas is 29 and in the prime of his career. And yes, Baltimore did let him go for a reason: Money.

You really are nothing but an idiot troll. I thought, at times, that you might be more. But no, it's not meant to be.

You give the other good Colts fans on this board a bad name.

Undertaker #59 on 04-30-2007 at 01:20 PM said:
Wasn't it originally reported as being a 36 mil "offer." Which yeah is a big differance from the actual contract, but I remember it being reported (apparently incorrectly) that was the offer on the table.

Back