Thursday nights game fast approaching.

Spentcartridge

Peek-a-boo!
Reaction score
Tough one to root for.

I mean, I guess you SHOULD root for Baltimore, to put Pitt 2 games back, but Pitt has already lost to the Patriots, so they already are essentially 2 games back...

But I ****ing hate both teams so much.

Rooting for injuries makes people mad at me.

What to do? What to do?

I'm cheering for the Stillers, halfheartedly. I'm hoping to see a flurry of yellow, PI calls, personal fouls - or would that be fowls. Pitt makes personal fowls out of all of 'em. :huh:

0-4 Ravens would be sweet but with the Rapist out idk.

2-2 Steelers would be nice, too.

I'm sitting this one out bc I really don't care either way. Neither team is a threat to us. :)

Well, I was hoping to watch a good game between the Bills and the Fish last weekend and that didn't happen. Maybe Thursday will be a smashmouth game.
I dunno.....

3876008_o.gif

Well of course we want the Ravens 0-4. Pittsburgh wins so what, they got Michael Vick carrying the torch for the next month and a half, let nature take its course.

Well of course we want the Ravens 0-4. Pittsburgh wins so what, they got Michael Vick carrying the torch for the next month and a half, let nature take its course.

this:shrug_n:

~Dee~

That's too big of an asteroid,, we'll ALL be killed... just need one to make it the ground about 5 feet across and land smack dab in the middle of the stadium... that will vaporize both teams.

Sure some fans will get wiped too but only the assholes who root for those teams :coffee:

This one is easy. The rapist is out for a long stretch, the Steelers are no threat to catch us, they'll have a tough time making the playoffs as it is. I want to see the ratbirds at 0-4, I want to see the look of despair on harbitches face, I want to see flucko get sacked repeatedly as he waits to throw it deep to non-existent WR's. Fvck that team, I hope they go 0-16.

This one is easy. The rapist is out for a long stretch, the Steelers are no threat to catch us, they'll have a tough time making the playoffs as it is. I want to see the ratbirds at 0-4, I want to see the look of despair on harbitches face, I want to see flucko get sacked repeatedly as he waits to throw it deep to non-existent WR's. Fvck that team, I hope they go 0-16.

Yeah this.:shoot:

This.

I want to watch Joe 'they call me elite' Flacco lose to Michael 'a beagle reads defenses better' Vick!

I like this, literally seeing the asshat Hairball's head explode being 0-4 would be literally epic.

This week will be a good bye week, not as in so long or adios, but in not having to worry about a loss. Even though that's a rare occurrence in the recent past. wuv NFL weekend now begins on a Thursday night, and for this week we will be enamored,( an NFL approved word), with an intriguing, ( another word sanctioned by the NFL, closely resembling integrity, a very high value NFL word), game featuring two of the most vocal opponents that the Pats have had the pleasure to dominate at times, by sheer will . Proof? All the whining after the games. So remember, no matter the outcome, the Pats win! Enjoy and perhaps place an order for Pittsburgh tap water with *Amazon! :zzwhip: Three Mile Island Nuclear Plant thanks you!

*( an approved Feminazi word).

Back