Thursday nights game fast approaching.

My vote,......

hines_ward-tdkr.gif

This one is easy. The rapist is out for a long stretch, the Steelers are no threat to catch us, they'll have a tough time making the playoffs as it is. I want to see the ratbirds at 0-4, I want to see the look of despair on harbitches face, I want to see flucko get sacked repeatedly as he waits to throw it deep to non-existent WR's. Fvck that team, I hope they go 0-16.

On top of that, you want O.Z.O. Jr's unabashed joy to be oozing out of his pores as he strolls the hallways of his Ratbird-fan infested HS...that's what you meant...

I guess I'm alone in my thoughts.

I think the Stealers will be formidable when Ben gets back and Bryant comes off suspension. Every loss for them will hurt more. We faced a decidedly different team than what will potentially be fielded in any rematch in January.

The Ratbirds are already toast. Mathematical odds are VERY strong they are out already. And given the capabilities of Ozzie, I don't relish him having the 1st pick in every round. A nice very frustrating 7-9 season would be ideal as far as I'm concerned.

Let Balt have this one. Then lose a couple more. 1-5 start is fine.

I think the Stealers will be formidable when Ben gets back and Bryant comes off suspension. Every loss for them will hurt more. We faced a decidedly different team than what will potentially be fielded in any rematch in January.

The Ratbirds are already toast. Mathematical odds are VERY strong they are out already. And given the capabilities of Ozzie, I don't relish him having the 1st pick in every round. A nice very frustrating 7-9 season would be ideal as far as I'm concerned.

I think they're a 9-7 team, possibly playing a WC game on the road. I'll wait until they face Cincinnati before I pass final judgment. I don't think they get anywhere near us in a playoff situation.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Felons get a sniff of 7-9. I think 4-12 is the high water mark for them. That will probably have them picking 3rd as I think some combination of the Bears/Lions/Browns will take the first 2 spots.

Scorched Earth policy is in effect for me when it comes to those who took a shot at the King and missed with Framegate. I will not allow myself to root for Vick, but maybe the Squeelers can get a couple pick 6's off The Elite One. 14-12 Squeelers. Ratbirds 0-4. Harbaugh makes an even bigger a$$ of himself than usual.

Not a bad way to look at it, but rather than focus on strategy I have to go with my perceived visceral hate scale and root for the Steelers.

My Ravens/Harbaugh loathing is off the skid charts. I have to hope they lose again even if that is extremely unlikely due to the fact that Michael Vick hasn't played worth a damn for years.

He's all sizzle and no steak. Care to guess what Mr. Excitement's career QB rating is?

I looked it up. 80.4

Not a bad way to look at it, but rather than focus on strategy I have to go with my perceived visceral hate scale and root for the Steelers.

My Ravens/Harbaugh loathing is off the skid charts. I have to hope they lose again even if that is extremely unlikely due to the fact that Michael Vick hasn't played worth a damn for years.
He's all sizzle and no steak. Care to guess what Mr. Excitement's career QB rating is?

I looked it up. 80.4

The Felons come into this game with the 22nd ranked defense. 29th against the pass. They have no pass rush and I can think of at least 3 local high schools that probably have a better secondary. I can't see anyway they're able to stop Bell or Brown, no matter who is under center.

I hate the Steelers, but fvck the Ravens. I would love them to lose to the backup QB. Harbaugh tears bring me great joy.

It will be sweet no matter who loses. I will probably root for Ravens just to put Steelers 2 back as that should be enough to keep them from taking the division from the Bungals with Ben out for a month.

I'm not at all worried about the Stealers if they even make the playoffs since if we play them it will be at Gillette. Vick can't carry this team to the playoffs and the Roflsberger will milk his MCL sprain to the hilt.

7-9 or 8-8 for the Cravens would be delightful for "almost elite" draft picks.

Flucko (great coinage, Newbologist) fits my dislike for him so well.

Cincinnati will run away with the division and only one team is coming out of it for the playoffs. Let them beat each other up.

Would love it if Tomlin could somehow figure out how to run a "tackle ineligible" play on the Ratbirds.

I know, I know. That's like expecting a 9 month old to get a perfect score on the SAT.

Would love it if Tomlin could somehow figure out how to run a "tackle ineligible" play on the Ratbirds.

I know, I know. That's like expecting a 9 month old to get a perfect score on the SAT.

Sweet! In the post game interview Tomlin could claim that he didn't know when that play was installed into the playbook. :)

Thinking more like Tomlin tries to step out on the field to trip Steve Smith. Smith freaks out, beats Tomlin's ass, both get ejected and suspended.

I vote for piping the replay of the Pats Jags radio broadcast into both their headphones for the entire first half.

I want to see a rock 'em-sock 'em robots contest with heads knocked off, mayhem abounding, and personal fouls piling up. :thwak:

Someone will lose, thus I will be happy with the result. :toast:

If it's the Rats, great. Even at 8-8 they would make me nervous coming into Foxboro in January.

If the Steelers fall, also great. But I feel like NE has their number whereas Baltimore gives us trouble more often than most.

Ideally one team squeaks out a win in which both teams play sloppy, mistake-filled football.

Back