Titans V Patriots Official Game Day Thread

Any word on the Hicks injury? He is coming on strong right now, would be a shame to lose him for any time

Solid win. Loved seeing our defense get the turnovers and a defensive score. Need to still clean up STs and the offense sputtered at times but like the RBs - White, Bolden and Iosfka? Loved his strength and speed. I think the Blount injury may end being a good thing for this team. Run game is much more dynamic.

Solid win. Loved seeing our defense get the turnovers and a defensive score. Need to still clean up STs and the offense sputtered at times but like the RBs - White, Bolden and Iosfka? Loved his strength and speed. I think the Blount injury may end being a good thing for this team. Run game is much more dynamic.

This. No need for Blount Force Trauma, when we got White Power (or whatever his nickname ends up being) and JoYo. :coffee:

Then we should call him a competing nickname, like "Koolaid".

Then, he could take the field by busting through a paper wall yelling "OOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH" when the crowd chants "Hey, Koolaid!"

:coffee:

Or "G-Force". Roundabout way of getting to it but it fits for me.

Maybe "Yo-Force". :sigh:

Does anyone know what the story with Stork was? BB was just asked and just bluntly replied it was a coaching decision.

Back