To any Jaguar fans that wonder in here

I find it cute they have a rally after a divisional round win

Ridicule all you want. But think back to the suck days of the Pats I’m sure there was that kind of euphoria back then. It’s been 20 damn years of suckage for the Jags with only 2 playoff appearances in that 20 years.

Ridicule all you want. But think back to the suck days of the Pats I’m sure there was that kind of euphoria back then. It’s been 20 damn years of suckage for the Jags with only 2 playoff appearances in that 20 years.

At no point in their history have the Pats had has long a period of just flat-out suck as the Jags have. With the exception of the 70's the Pats have played in at least 1 league championship game per decade of their existence.

They get mad if you aren't as dead inside as they are.

Just teasing ya....look that team is impressive this year. The D is for real and will be tough. To be honest I was hoping the steelers would win cause I think the jags march up well. Congrats

Quite simple. Don’t be a dick.

For the most part these are good people. Many of who I consider friends from my time here when I joined last time the Jags played the Pats in the playoffs 10 years ago. And watch out for Imapig, you’ll know what I’m talking bout when you see him.
Are you talking to your imaginary fellow Jags fans again? The ones that dress up like tarps during game day? :zzwhip::poke:

Just teasing ya....look that team is impressive this year. The D is for real and will be tough. To be honest I was hoping the steelers would win cause I think the jags march up well. Congrats

This. I was really hoping for a Steeler win. Plus who wouldn't look forward to a week of being accused of cheating by incoherent chest thumping trolls?

they pipe noise in from the taarped area. really I read it on the internet.
I read on the internet that the ponies like to crank up the heat in the sauna when the other team has the flu or Ebola! It helps Jim Irsay sweat out all the bad toxins after an all night bender.
Didn't the Falcons get caught doing that? IDK about there being a Tarp though!
Admiral Ackbar, what do you think?
its-a-tarp.jpg

RIP!

Even though I'm on #teamjag this week, tarp references always get rep.
Really?

That would kind of like us rooting for the Dolphins in the playoffs. I am not sure how many here would.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Really?

That would kind of like us rooting for the Dolphins in the playoffs. I am not sure how many here would.

I always root for an Asteroid whenever any of our division rivals play the Colts or Steelers or the Ratbirds in the playoffs. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often.

Really?

Yes for a couple reasons.

1. I don't want to watch the Patriots in the SB, nor does anyone I'd invite to my house to watch it. I've seen that movie before and didn't care for it.
2. The AFCS doesn't have anything resembling the other division rivalries. The only thing comparable about the Jags/Dolphins comparison is they're both in Florida.

Shit, I have more emotional reactions to the AFC East teams than I do the AFCS.
3. To that point, the Jags have never been good enough to develop any kind of hatred towards them. At worst we're talking mockery and general derision. At best, big time little brother situation going on.

So go Jags!

Yes for a couple reasons.

1. I don't want to watch the Patriots in the SB, nor does anyone I'd invite to my house to watch it. I've seen that movie before and didn't care for it.
2. The AFCS doesn't have anything resembling the other division rivalries. The only thing comparable about the Jags/Dolphins comparison is they're both in Florida.

Shit, I have more emotional reactions to the AFC East teams than I do the AFCS.
3. To that point, the Jags have never been good enough to develop any kind of hatred towards them. At worst we're talking mockery and general derision. At best, big time little brother situation going on.

So go Jags!
How about for the Superbowl?

If the Pats win the AFCCG, will you automatically root for the NFC, or will you root for your conference?

How about for the Superbowl?

If the Pats win the AFCCG, will you automatically root for the NFC, or will you root for your conference?

Once you beat the Jags, I won't really be rooting for anyone as I won't be watching the game. My expectation is you'll destroy whichever sacrificial lamb the NFC leads to the slaughter. I suppose I could hate watch in the hope they pull off the miracle except 1. This is 99% fatigue not hate and 2. It's incredibly unlikely that itch would get scratched if it was hate based so why waste 5 hours of my life to ultimately go unsatisfied?

I assume I'll spend that time doing something productive like starting a new total war campaign.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Jaric you and I both know your a closet Pats fan, just come out and be yourself, it'll be great.

Nope, just Josh McDaniels. (maybe)

:poke:

Back