Tom Brady to work out with Randy Moss and Wes Welker during suspension

Copied this to a new thread of its own because its worthy :)

Thanks Chev

Who would say no to Tom?

Who would say no to Tom?
roger-goodell-nj-lawmakers-fired.jpg

He didn't say that. Clearly these guys are his friends and former teammates. If he asked it is likely they would give him some time. It is an obvious expectation. But it is speculation by Kevin Faulk.

Here is what I found for the full quote from Faulk:

“He’s definitely going to work,” Faulk said. “There’s no doubt in my mind. He’s probably going to do the same regimen he’s been doing for the last how many years he’s been playing football, stay in that routine, and yes, I’m almost positive Wes Welker is going to be here. He probably will reach out to Randy (Moss), and Randy will come because Randy’s in still good shape. Real good shape.”

http://nesn.com/2016/07/kevin-faulk-breaks-news-on-former-teammates-tom-brady-might-practice-with/

Moss makes sense since he's going to be in Bristol CT each week for his new gig there. Short drive up to TFB+'s place.

I thought he was a likely candidate when I first heard Faulk talk about TFB+ finding former teammates to work out with him.

You're in the park, choosing up for a pick-up game, and these three old guys come walking up.

They need to do the knee pads, and the black socks, and the shorts with a belt look.

Just make sure they're not wearing Wranglers.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J2pIvg-2vEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jim Harbaugh and the NFL are feverishly trying to get a new rule in place to keep this from happening.

Tom should NOT be practicing with Randy. He's going to expect that his receivers will be able to go up and get the ball like he can

I'm sure Wes will enjoy having a QB again who does not give him concussions.
Also, would ESPN HATE that their newest employee plays catch with TB or love it for what they think will be insiders access?
I heard Heath Evans I think suggest this same thing on NFLN a few days ago, or maybe it was Willie. If all these ex Pats dudes say this I'd bet there's some veracity to it.

Back