Trade Gronk?

Duh, Gronkowski play only with Tom

Not shit you flipping Neanderthal!! Jimmy G is gone

He said this to tweak trade rumors. Gronkowski wants to be a Patriot but he wants more money. He knows his odds are best in NE to be the spotlight and win more rings.

So tired of reach stories.

I was trying to flip your gold. Some
one else got it but I helped. :shrug:

Whoopdee do Congrats!
Cheers

IMO these stories are unsubstaniated click bait for the quiet time between FA and the draft
We're trading Gronk for OBJ, just as soon as we sign Johnny Football and Suh. I read it right here.

Oh, and BB is going to sign, draft or trade for two premier pass rushing DEs and a pair of road grader OGs (who needs setting the edge or pass blocking).

It's all speculation, until it's not.

IF Gronk is not "all in" It's probably in everyone's best interest that he move one while the value is high. If he's ready to show up and play, then he's too good to let get away.

I agree but you could say the same thing about any star player on the Pats squad. The media is really goin off the rails with this story. Florio is stomping on WEEI.....gotta love it.

the PFT rumor was based on a silly tweet this morning while the rumor of packages being offered are based on league meeting and conversations with other teams.

I thought the packages thing was started by a tweet from Breer. I'm not sure how credible Breer is so :shrug_n:

Jordan Matthews is a tall, thin guy who lacks top end speed. He uses his smarts and his soft hands to get open & to be productive. Think of him as Aaron Dobson but better and smarter.

A horse named Gronkowski has qualified for the Kentucky Derby. The owner of the horse, Kerri Radcliffe of Phoenix Thoroughbred, is a Patriots fan.

DZjPQGkW4AEz22c.jpg

Breer is credible.

Former Bills WR Jordan Matthews and Cardinals TE Troy Niklas visit Patriots

Niklas is 6'6", 270 and a very good blocking TE.

I really liked him coming out of Notre Dame and figured all he needed was some reps, because he didn't have a ton of experience there, but he hasn't been productive down in Arizona catching the ball and had some trouble staying healthy. The NFL numbers say I drastically overrated him, but I hope we bring him in, because I can still recall him steamrolling people and looking like Gronk Jr. at times. A guy who could make plays downfield.

Jordan Matthews isn't as goosebump inducing to me, but I always thought he was a decent rotational guy with size.

I'd rather have him than Kenny Britt.

I really liked him coming out of Notre Dame and figured all he needed was some reps, because he didn't have a ton of experience there, but he hasn't been productive down in Arizona catching the ball and had some trouble staying healthy. The NFL numbers say I drastically overrated him, but I hope we bring him in, because I can still recall him steamrolling people and looking like Gronk Jr. at times. A guy who could make plays downfield.

Jordan Matthews isn't as goosebump inducing to me, but I always thought he was a decent rotational guy with size.

I'd rather have him than Kenny Britt.

I can’t see how Troy Niklas couldn’t be productive enough and with that size take some of the blocking assignments from Gronk to not be worth signing.

Picks for Defense.

Back