Trouble In Packerland - Where It Went Wrong

McCarthy will land quickly. Personally I think Pitt could be a spot. I’m thinking Tomlin might finally get his due.

McCarthy is too intelligent to be on that coaching staff, and in that locker room.

And McCarthy is hardly a genius.

McCarthy is too intelligent to be on that coaching staff, and in that locker room.

And McCarthy is hardly a genius.

As big a total douche and as overrated as I have always thought Rodgers is, he IS a first ballot HOFer. Let me see what McCarthy can do in a situation where he has to build something from scratch. How many "great" coaches have we seen over the years step on their dicks when they have to get out and show they didn't luck in to their success? Marriuchi? Seifert? Martz? Those guys all come immediately to mind for me and there are plenty more.

We lost that game intentionally so Reich would have something to talk about in film study or something. Jags something something their own Superbowl something something.

Rep for this marvelous bit of delusion. :)

We lost that game intentionally so Reich would have something to talk about in film study or something. Jags something something their own Superbowl something something.

I actually smiled and chuckled at your comment. Not sure why but it it was funny.

See how silly that sounds when it's not coming from your own fans?

I don't recall anyone saying the Patriots lost the Jacksonville game intentionally.

And as far as it being the Jaguars' Super Bowl...you just have to listen to what their players said. :shrug:

McCarthy is an overrated buffoon. As overrated as Rodgers is he's always carried McCarthy. That being said, I'd love to see him go to Pittsburgh and pour some gasoline on that dumpster fire.

Oh, IDK. I don't like McCarthy much and I'm not defending him BUT Rodgers doesn't help McCarthy's play calling by changing 2/3s of his called plays at the los. When Rodgers does that it prevents McCarthy from getting into a rhythm with the offense. That's in the article cited in the op.
We've seen what happens when there's no offensive rhythm and it isn't pretty. I can imagine how frustrating that's been for McCarthy. I can't imagine Rodgers putting up with all those running plays the Pats ran last night vs the Vikings for long, for example. He'd be changing them constantly and it would piss off both BB and JMcD bc wearing out the Vikings front 7 was part of the game plan.

I don't recall anyone saying the Patriots lost the Jacksonville game intentionally.

And as far as it being the Jaguars' Super Bowl...you just have to listen to what their players said. :shrug:

Everytime the Pats lose I can expect the following:

1. Posts espousing that Belichick threw the game because reasons.
2. Posts espousing that [insert team who beat the Pats] was playing in their own personal Superbowl which is why [insert team who beat the Pats] won.

Everytime the Pats lose I can expect the following:

1. Posts espousing that Belichick threw the game because reasons.
2. Posts espousing that [insert team who beat the Pats] was playing in their own personal Superbowl which is why [insert team who beat the Pats] won.

Teams get up for the Pats in a way they don't get up for other games. GOAT QB. GOAT HC. The dictionary definition of a dynasty. The Pats are the test for any team that considers itself a contender. That's just the way it is.

Teams get up for the Pats in a way they don't get up for other games. GOAT QB. GOAT HC. The dictionary definition of a dynasty. The Pats are the test for any team that considers itself a contender. That's just the way it is.

:toast:

I know. I hear so everytime you lose.

For the record, I'm not on board with the whole losing a game on purpose thing but it's a fact that playing the Pats is many teams SuperBowl. Hell, the Jags players said so after they won this year so :shrug_n:

That's because it is.

Let me ask you this- how often do teams that beat the pats lose their next game...or lose multiple games in a row? I would be willing to bet it's a high percentage.

So, don't you think you have to see a substantive trend before reaching a conclusion?
:coffee:

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So, don't you think you have to see a substantive trend before reaching a conclusion?
:coffee:

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I mean, you've guys have been doing that for at least the last couple of years. I'd consider it a trend.

Don’t let facts enter the equation Tommy.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Fortunately it’s not often.

#getbackinthecellar

Back