Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

That is great for the fans, we get being fans of an under performing team. ( I am talking pre 2000)

I'm cheering them on for 2 reasons. The first is jag deserves some compensation for his unwavering support and the second, the more quality competition the better the league is for all fans. :)

I'm cheering them on for 2 reasons. The first is jag deserves some compensation for his unwavering support and the second, the more quality competition the better the league is for all fans. :)
I agree on both counts but especialy for Jag, that would be awesome.

We are playing with house money now. The Jags are a year ahead of where we all expected them to be. Trevor has grown up a ton this year and it's all due to Pederson.
one of the greater mysteries of life. philly has reid around for 96,422 years w/no sb. but they fire the guy who got them one what, 2-3 years later?

Last edited:
We are playing with house money now. The Jags are a year ahead of where we all expected them to be. Trevor has grown up a ton this year and it's all due to Pederson.
Lets make a deal. Trade Lawrence for Jones. Straight up. It's a no-brainer really...you can even have Matt Patricia. :coffee:

Back