Update

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I got the job!! I disputed that charge on my record and talked to that county and they let them know there wasn't any charges made against me. So it's all good. I still start the 19th, which is Monday. I haven't been on as much 'cause I've been trying to get myself ready. My car has been giving me some hellacious problems plus the tag and inspection was dead. I can't drive back and forth to the city with all that and not get a ticket!!
But I'm still here. May have to be on and off for a while until I get comfortable at the job. But, as always..yall are on my mind ;)

I got the job!! I disputed that charge on my record and talked to that county and they let them know there wasn't any charges made against me. So it's all good. I still start the 19th, which is Monday. I haven't been on as much 'cause I've been trying to get myself ready. My car has been giving me some hellacious problems plus the tag and inspection was dead. I can't drive back and forth to the city with all that and not get a ticket!!
But I'm still here. May have to be on and off for a while until I get comfortable at the job. But, as always..yall are on my mind ;)

As you are on ours as well :) Best of luck with the new job girl!!! I hope it all works out for you, you deserve it!

OK! You just got your Xmas wish! Now pass my brass lamp to another memberless one!:p

JK! Congradulations! I hope this is a good start to a brighter tomorrow!:)

very nice news, Ms NC :thumb:

next up, dump that clown you've been living with :D

/ shameless cross-thread humor attempt

Now Im lost. What did we say again?

"Dump yo' cracka as cracka to the left, to the left. Tell his ass to 'BREAK YO'SELF, FOOL!"

Wasn't verbatim but it was something like that.

Back