WARNING!!! Moose on the loose in Canada

No way that moose (3 years old) weighs 2k lbs, I've seen more than my fair share of big bull moose and the biggest would have topped out at about 1500 lbs.

"Mooing in distress . . ." Like I said, cow not constructed to accommodate moose dong. At the very least he could've used some lube.

:mad:

moose_c_831539.jpg

That's funny. I was thinking just the opposite. Diff bn men and women?

:shrug_n:
I mean, for sure he's more into it than she is (and by "it" I mean "her"). Besides, he just escaped from animal.jail, which means he's a bad boy so she's definitely a little interested.

Besides, The cow doesn't look too upset he's back there. Really, what else does she have to do all day? Walk around eating grass waiting to be turned into hamburger? Let her get a good shagging or two.

Who are we to judge their interspecies friends with benefits relationship?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

"Mooing in distress . . ." Like I said, cow not constructed to accommodate moose dong. At the very least he could've used some lube.

:mad:

That's how cows say "deeper."

That cow is a seductress. Poor moose never had a chance.
bbe7d7f8ae01c5c3b449843ee7de5012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides, he just escaped from animal jail, which means he's a bad boy so she's definitely a little interested.

If they had just given him a lady friend to begin with, he wouldn't have had to bust outta there when his hormones called. No conjugal visits at the zoo? I understand that animals in rut aren't all that interested in observing the niceties.

If they had just given him a lady friend to begin with, he wouldn't have had to bust outta there when his hormones called. No conjugal visits at the zoo? I understand that animals in rut aren't all that interested in observing the niceties.

A male moose in rut is one of the most dangerous animals on the planet.

Imagine your average man.

Now make him 1500lb and give him a hard on and ALL the testosterone.

You've basically got a Terminator, except instead of trying to murder John Conner, his mission is to blow as many loads as possible.

You've basically got a Terminator, except instead of trying to murder John Conner, his mission is to blow as many loads as possible.

Definitely sounds like there might be job opportunities in Hollywood for him. :coffee:

While I freely admit a moose in this state is incredibly dangerous I’d introduce you to Africa, hippos(most territorial animal on the planet and much larger), rhinos, Cape buffalo, and Bull elephants.

Hell, the moose isn’t even the most dangerous in Canada. I’d lean to polar, kodiak, or grizzlies in the same state of discomfort, plus their already present willingness to actually eat you.

While I freely admit a moose in this state is incredibly dangerous I’d introduce you to Africa, hippos(most territorial animal on the planet and much larger), rhinos, Cape buffalo, and Bull elephants.

Hell, the moose isn’t even the most dangerous in Canada. I’d lean to polar, kodiak, or grizzlies in the same state of discomfort, plus their already present willingness to actually eat you.

If you factor in likely hood to interact with humans, the hippo might be the most dangerous animal on that list.

Bears, while terrifying, tend to leave people alone and most the attacks are momma bear mauling some poor unfortunate soul who came too close to her cubs.. Polar bears are the exception and will actively human humans, but when are you gonna run into a polar bear outside of the zoo?

. . . but when are you gonna run into a polar bear outside of the zoo?

There's, what, probably about 6 of them left anyway outside of zoos? For our grandchildren, they'll be as mythical as Bigfoot.

:frown:

Polar bears are the exception and will actively human humans, but when are you gonna run into a polar bear outside of the zoo?

I don't know what that means, but it sounds terrifying.

Back