WARNING!!! Moose on the loose in Canada

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
CANADA: MOOSE ESCAPES FROM ZOO AND GOES ON COW-RAPING RAMPAGE

A moose that has escaped from the Calgary Zoo is wreaking havoc on local farms in the area as the 2,000-pound beast has allegedly been sexually assaulting a large number of cows since its escape two nights ago.

More at link

Hey, moose attacks are serious business here in Canada. Every year we lose over 4,000 people to those furry beasts. Moose are the second deadliest creature here just behind Polar Bears. Which reminds me, shit, I have to go out and get some polar bear chow later.

On a serious note what happened to ChiefsGal and Michigan Dave? I don't miss MD because he was a c**t but just curious what happened to him.

Wow.

I know mooseontheloose, mooseontheloose is a friend of mine, and I think it's all a setup.

Besides....he wouldn't be assaulting cows. I'm pretty sure he's ghey. :coffee:

Some of the other headlines on that site defy description
:)

It's like the Onion on steroids.

No way that moose (3 years old) weighs 2k lbs, I've seen more than my fair share of big bull moose and the biggest would have topped out at about 1500 lbs.

Some of the comments are rather hilarious though, like this one by the farmer that owned the cows " I heard my cows mooing in distress, I thought there was a coyote or a wolf, but instead I saw this huge moose shagging one of my cows doggy-style,” he told reporters."

How else would they mate? lol

Back