Watson....

Tepper has never played poker. Just sayin'
If he over offers for one player, BB wouldn't compete. Tepper is/was a very successful hedge fund manager, but, poker is different than the stock market. He won't be afraid of paying more than he should. He might be a Darvas System trader. :coffee:

EwptQoBWgAgkWUl

So, (I'm guessing), Watson is suspended by the league for 4 games, he appeals, and it's reduced to 3 games, he starts game 4 for the Patriots, who traded for him on the first draft day, Newton starts games 1 through 3, Pats go 2-1 for those games, Pats go 12-5 during regular season, and Look Out for the NEP in January, and February. Sounds good! (BTW, Newton gets traded from NE at trading deadline, for a 2022 3rd rounder....)

So, (I'm guessing), Watson is suspended by the league for 4 games, he appeals, and it's reduced to 3 games, he starts game 4 for the Patriots, who traded for him on the first draft day, Newton starts games 1 through 3, Pats go 2-1 for those games, Pats go 12-5 during regular season, and Look Out for the NEP in January, and February. Sounds good! (BTW, Newton gets traded from NE at trading deadline, for a 2022 3rd rounder....)

He'd be an after June1 trade for dead cap purposes for the Texans.

Article XI - Prayer

Prayer? Really? Seems strange to see the word prayer in a legal doc like this. Doesn't even make any sense.

A Typo perhaps? I'm no legal eagle though, so no idea what might go there instead. :shrug-n:

Maybe a Texas thing perhaps?

Article XI - Prayer

Prayer? Really? Seems strange to see the word prayer in a legal doc like this. Doesn't even make any sense.
I kind of liked the paragraph about how the NFL was rife with heinous acts perpetrated by NFL players.

You do have to wonder don't you about these female masseuses.

I am daring to speculate here, but I assume all these women are very attractive. So they get into this profession, accepting wealthy athletes into their homes for "massages". Are we really meant to believe that this is all a lot of these women do?? Bob Kraft was not visiting a local massage parlour in Florida because he had a stiff back. He had a stiff something else that needed work on.

And no charges or complaints filed at the time, but suddenly, an ambulance chaser lawyer turns up and out come the allegations.

Back