Watson....

1. He is guilty
or
2. Ambulance chaser alone
or
3. Ambulance chaser working with ownership

Which is most likely?

You do have to wonder don't you about these female masseuses.

I am daring to speculate here, but I assume all these women are very attractive. So they get into this profession, accepting wealthy athletes into their homes for "massages". Are we really meant to believe that this is all a lot of these women do?? Bob Kraft was not visiting a local massage parlour in Florida because he had a stiff back. He had a stiff something else that needed work on.

And no charges or complaints filed at the time, but suddenly, an ambulance chaser lawyer turns up and out come the allegations.
A stiff...back? :coffee:

Last edited:
Feels like Houston is blackballing Watson. I am not saying these incidents did not happen as it looks real bad for Watson right now but the timing is suspicious. I would not put anything past Easterby.

Feels like Houston is blackballing Watson. I am not saying these incidents did not happen as it looks real bad for Watson right now but the timing is suspicious. I would not put anything past Easterby.
So you are in the #3 camp?

1. He is guilty
or
2. Ambulance chaser alone
or
3. Ambulance chaser working with ownership

Which is most likely?

So you are in the #3 camp?

What's the #3 camp?

See above.

Cancel Culture hits the NFL... :coffee:

If this many women are coming forward, something's up.

He might be fucked in more ways than one.

Back