Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

I just suck it up as I always have. To each his own. I'd rather save my vacation days for vacations away from home.
I used to have to suck it up, but as you say, to each their own. I like to have some vacation days for stay at home do nothing mental health days. And the days after a night game are perfect as they are usually a Monday.

I frequently fall asleep on the couch, wife roasts me for it...but never during games!
I get up super early, 4:30 am so by game time, yeah, well, you know. LOL

I tend to fall asleep, and than wake up while it is still playing so I rewind so I didn't miss anything. It is a vicious cycle though. LOL

Again, grateful for DVR.

I get up super early, 4:30 am so by game time, yeah, well, you know. LOL

I tend to fall asleep, and than wake up while it is still playing so I rewind so I didn't miss anything. It is a vicious cycle though. LOL

Again, grateful for DVR.
I get it, not everyone's days are the same, I'm a 5:30 to 6 guy pretty regularly.....but still can't do it during games......was at the Chicago game in '10, after the game I still went home and watched the DVR'd game!

I get it, not everyone's days are the same, I'm a 5:30 to 6 guy pretty regularly.....but still can't do it during games......was at the Chicago game in '10, after the game I still went home and watched the DVR'd game!
Now I looked it up, and it isn't nearly as impressive....that was a noon game....I just remember it being dark and cold when I got home....damn winters in Chicago

What a day this is shaping up to be. Getting ready to brew a batch of Munich Dunkel, hitting the BBQ with some strip loins at the ready and then drinking my Hoegaarden clone while wtaching the Pats win. Ein Prosit!

What a day this is shaping up to be. Getting ready to brew a batch of Munich Dunkel, hitting the BBQ with some strip loins at the ready and then drinking my Hoegaarden clone while wtaching the Pats win. Ein Prosit!
What is your address?

I just suck it up as I always have. To each his own. I'd rather save my vacation days for vacations away from home.
Me too. The only adjustment I make is no OUS calls the day after a Mon/Th game. I just can't get on a call at 4am with folks from Europe or AsiaPac and do a good job on 3.5 hours sleep.

I just want to see a competitive Patriots team, no injuries and cut down on the penalties. I obviously want the Pats to win but I never take any game lightly.

I like them. When the schedule is released I go right to the outlook calendar here at work and cross reference any night games with my schedule and schedule the next day off. In the "unfortunate" event of a Monday night game I take that Monday off and Tuesday, I mean, who want to to come to work on Monday- be off on the Tuesday- come back to work on Wednesday? Exactly, no one... so I just go ahead and make it four day weekend. Everyone wins.
i was gonna do mon & tues dec 6 and 7 but then i decided i'd rather roll a couple days to next year so i'm just doing tues. i get up 3 am m-f and 5 am sat & sun.

I know that YTTV does, if you pay for their 4k add on, and I haven't checked, but the game is also on Amazon and it wouldn't surprise me if they did too.
Not giving YTTV the extra $20..

Amazon though.... Need to find out about that.

I know that YTTV does, if you pay for their 4k add on, and I haven't checked, but the game is also on Amazon and it wouldn't surprise me if they did too.
I had YTTV too for a while after Playstation View went away... They started to get a little too price happy as well. Playstation View was awesome when I had it.

Back