Week 12 Other Games

Mentioned in other places, UT, how Belichick seemed more pleased over this win cuz it took a gutty performance by the team and was a "good" mental test for the team.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...best-of-year-should-serve-them-well-in-future

My feelings exactly. This is the type of grind it out, show your toughness game that the Pats need to be ready for Jan. The fact that Brady did not play well early on and the defense stepped up with a key TO to swing momentum in the second quarter was fantastic to see. The FG block and strip sack to close the game were also gems. We will need that type of team effort to win in Jan as we are not going to win games 30-10 against the playoff teams unless of course we draw Houston. lol.

We talked about this the past couple of days, BB was positively beaming in the presser and went way over his allotted time in the radio show yesterday.

I suppose that's the life of a coach we don't know, where we might be tearing our hair out during the game, BB is loving the challenge and the mental toughness to come through. I guess he sees this as knowing who his football team are at this stage of the season. Yes, the defense may not be stellar, but by god the team fight to the death.

We talked about this the past couple of days, BB was positively beaming in the presser and went way over his allotted time in the radio show yesterday.

I suppose that's the life of a coach we don't know, where we might be tearing our hair out during the game, BB is loving the challenge and the mental toughness to come through. I guess he sees this as knowing who his football team are at this stage of the season. Yes, the defense may not be stellar, but by god the team fight to the death.

Repped.

Belichick knows the value of winning division games, especially on the road, and that record really doesn't matter much.

Also, they're 6-0 on the road this year. Remember when "they can't win on the road" was the main reason to complain from the BSM?

Yeah.

Now if they win @Denver on a short week after playing the Baltimore Knee Divers? There's going to be a lot of warm cups of STFU to be served, and I don't give a rat's ass if the defense isn't the 85 Bears. :coffee:

Repped.

Belichick knows the value of winning division games, especially on the road, and that record really doesn't matter much.

Also, they're 6-0 on the road this year. Remember when "they can't win on the road" was the main reason to complain from the BSM?

Yeah.

Now if they win @Denver on a short week after playing the Baltimore Knee Divers? There's going to be a lot of warm cups of STFU to be served, and I don't give a rat's ass if the defense isn't the 85 Bears. :coffee:

I can't see us winning both those games to be honest. We're a lot better than either. Doesn't mean it will definitely happen, it's football, anything can happen on the day. But the team has the street smarts to do the job and I don't care how good Von Miller might be playing.

6-0 on the road is a fantastic achievement so far.

I can't see us winning both those games to be honest. We're a lot better than either. Doesn't mean it will definitely happen, it's football, anything can happen on the day. But the team has the street smarts to do the job and I don't care how good Von Miller might be playing.

6-0 on the road is a fantastic achievement so far.

I meant to say I can't see us NOT winning both these games.

slide_16.jpg

Call me crazy but I do see us winning against Denver. I think it won't be close because after the smash mouth football we get these three weeks. We will be prepared for the Denver D. I honestly think it won't be close but just like the jets game. It will come with McManus missing or getting blocked the FG that will tie them the game. 27-24

Back