Week 12 , other games.

I am really looking forward to watching Dallas implode with the Eagles on the schedule. Jones is already on the warpath so another beat down should have him in full frenzy mode.

Figure I'd start it.

Edit: or whatever week it is... forgive me I am giddy.

You should be.
Any time the opposing QB throws 4 ints it's easy on the nerves.
Congrats.
:clap:

You should be.
Any time the opposing QB throws 4 ints it's easy on the nerves.
Congrats.
:clap:

Love the defensive strategy vs Antonio Brown too.

Especially when I’m playing against him in Fantasy and he drops 45!

Fvck you Titans!

And BigBen. You couldn’t toss one JuJu’s way?!

Love the defensive strategy vs Antonio Brown too.

Especially when I’m playing against him in Fantasy and he drops 45!

Fvck you Titans!

And BigBen. You couldn’t toss one JuJu’s way?!

I was matched up against a team with Brown last night as well. Par for the course for my league. I'm the commissioner of that league and I have had the most points scored against me for six years running. It's amazing. In one of those years I was second in points scored, only 15 points behind 1st, and didn't make the playoffs. I finished 10th out of 12.

It sounds odd, but I was more impressed with Pitt last week. Indy played above their heads and the score belied how dominant Pitt's defense was since both TDs were kinda fluky big plays.

By comparison, TN didn't even show up for this game. They were terrible across the board, with the exception of the DL for about 30 minutes. Pitt's defense is better than last year, but they remain same ol', same ol' as far as how they match up with NE. It's still all predicated on pressure, mainly from blitzes and confusion, leading to mistakes by the QB. In other words, the exact kind of defense NE is designed to carve up.

The run defense is legit, though. NE will have to block really well and even then a repeat of LG's 120+ from last year is unlikely.

It does look like Pitt is on the fast track to a bye, so NE will have to win out or hope KC drops another one.

It sounds odd, but I was more impressed with Pitt last week. Indy played above their heads and the score belied how dominant Pitt's defense was since both TDs were kinda fluky big plays.

By comparison, TN didn't even show up for this game. They were terrible across the board, with the exception of the DL for about 30 minutes. Pitt's defense is better than last year, but they remain same ol', same ol' as far as how they match up with NE. It's still all predicated on pressure, mainly from blitzes and confusion, leading to mistakes by the QB. In other words, the exact kind of defense NE is designed to carve up.

The run defense is legit, though. NE will have to block really well and even then a repeat of LG's 120+ from last year is unlikely.

It does look like Pitt is on the fast track to a bye, so NE will have to win out or hope KC drops another one.

Both games were handed to Pitt imo. The Colts fought hard but that last int by Brissett was the death knell. Mariota was running for his life - credit the Steeler pass rush and the fact that Tenn's running game was nullified, esp. with Murray who hesitated noticeably on every touch. Tenn fought back in the 1st half; those 4 INTs though. Mariota has regressed from his first 2 seasons.

Either or both of the above scenarios is distinctly possible. NE has Oak Pitt and a bunch of AFCE cupcakes. Beat Pitt at home and win Sunday and put it on cruise control.

It was actually a close game until the 4th quarter. That loss was mostly on their qb and their oline.

Which is part of why I wasn't as impressed as the media was. TN played a horrible game and better Pitt teams from a few years ago would have been up 35-3 in the 3rd quarter.

Philly fans can't wait for the Cowboys game.

DOyKmi-W4AEvOLO.jpg

Back