Week 13: Other Games

And Lamar Jackson isn't an accurate enough thrower, and the Ravens thus lose the game. Incredible.

Academic Interest: Let's say the Steelers did what I believe is 100% the correct call, and decline the penalty for unimpeded to the QB the Ravens committed in order to keep their fresh set of downs. The Ravens and Steelers line back up, and the Ravens deliberately run offsides again. Is there any penalty, or anything to stop them from just running offsides over and over until the Steelers accept?

glad to see Ravens lose but I feel dirty "rooting" for Stilllers to win there. oh well, Pat's #1 seed so all good.
as for Rapelispburger..... I always find myself thinking as he points to the sky after a score if he is asking God if that score makes up for all his raping. fuck that dirt bag

Academic Interest: Let's say the Steelers did what I believe is 100% the correct call, and decline the penalty for unimpeded to the QB the Ravens committed in order to keep their fresh set of downs. The Ravens and Steelers line back up, and the Ravens deliberately run offsides again. Is there any penalty, or anything to stop them from just running offsides over and over until the Steelers accept?

I might be wrong about this but I think they can run 10 seconds off the clock when it’s under 2:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back