Week 13: Other Games

Vrabel did something similar to us in the 2019 playoff game after seeing BB do it against the Jets earlier in the year. He used false starts on offense but any minor penalty worked.
The loophole was closed with the 10 sec runoff AKPatsFan pointed out.

I have to laugh at this as there was 5 minutes to go in the game when it happened, but Brady was so checked out down 14-13, he couldn't even get himself to focus to try to get them into FG range at the very least.

People only make a big deal out of it because Brady sucked. If Brady was focused and wanted to go out with a bang, no one would care about this.

The Steelers not only beat the team with the best record in the AFC but also beat the refs.

No idea how they did it, but they did. Some respect please.
Dude, please. Baltimore isn't that good. We saw that tonight. Each team is essentially a .500 team.

Tomlin did say post game that he wasn't surprised the Ravens went for two. "They are big into analytics and therefore predictable."
When Mike Tomlin calls you predictable, that's pretty bad.

The Steelers not only beat the team with the best record in the AFC but also beat the refs.

Meh.
Rapist Warrior’s team almost choked that thing away. If Harbaugh were smarter, he would have gone for OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Charlotte Mckinney Cheeseburger GIF

Here's a cheeseburger award

Right now my prediction doesn't look so hot, but I'm sticking with it.

Actually, it’s looking pretty good, for the first half at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to be rude people, AOT is good people, even if he is a Stoolers fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, err, strongly dislike the Steelers, but I respect the franchise, and pretty much everything about the team except the QB.

The Ravens? I think I hate pretty much everything about those f***tards.

There were a few people who actually wanted Bridgewater to sign in NE...WTF?!?!

Teddy has played some strong games this year, but last night wasn't one of them.

He seemed slow to react to the blitz and KC's defensive backs are some of the biggest, most physical and grabbiest in the business.

I figured Denver would be able to run and mix in the pass and was only half right. Give KC credit for mauling their receivers without drawing a lot of flags. Their pass
rush was pretty impressive, allowed Spags get away with a lot of aggressive cover zero and Bridgewater couldn't make them pay.

Also, Courtland Sutton just signed a big deal and it looks like he's enjoying cashing the checks without earning them.

KC looks like a sleeping dragon that decided to wake up. They look like the same team to me, or close enough.

Teddy has played some strong games this year, but last night wasn't one of them.

He seemed slow to react to the blitz and KC's defensive backs are some of the biggest, most physical and grabbiest in the business.

I figured Denver would be able to run and mix in the pass and was only half right. Give KC credit for mauling their receivers without drawing a lot of flags. Their pass
rush was pretty impressive, allowed Spags get away with a lot of aggressive cover zero and Bridgewater couldn't make them pay.

Also, Courtland Sutton just signed a big deal and it looks like he's enjoying cashing the checks without earning them.

KC looks like a sleeping dragon that decided to wake up. They look like the same team to me, or close enough.
All he does is check down.

There were a few people who actually wanted Bridgewater to sign in NE...WTF?!?!
I would have preferred him to Cam under the circumstances last season. I don't think the record would have been much different, however.

You're joking, right? The Steelers looked like they were angling for a higher draft pick next April. All they had to do was kick off and hold on for a minute. Instead they kick off out of bounds.

Then the stupid Ravens through a couple short pass to the middle of the field which bled down the clock on them, so the stupider Steelers let them complete a few longer passes.

With the clock almost at 0.0, they screwed up and allowed a TD.

The incredibly stupid Ravens go for 2. Did the Steelers defend the player that everyone in the stadium knew who would be the intended target? No they left him wide open. You tried to give away the game, but the Ravens refused the gift by screwing up an easy pitch-and-catch.

You didn't "win" shit. You tried to lose, but the Ravens refused to take the win.

I'm very glad the Ravens lost.

Good grief, man. Have some self-respect, then maybe someone will respect you. Meantime, you can use your terrible towels to dry your girlie tears about the refs. What happened? Did Harbaugh step onto the field and trip a runner or something. The Steel Curtain is embarrassed for what the Steelers have become. Mean Joe Greene never cried about the refs.

Good job at least not losing to the Lions, though. I'll give you props for that.

Back