Week 14 Other Games Thread

Now hang on, I have sympathy for the Bills there, A flag on that Brady throw and yet the Bills got nothing on their last pass play when their receiver was being held.
Yeah they got screwed by they refs and I couldn't be happier about it

Neither the Bills or Bucs look very good. Is it me or did Brady and the Bucs’ offense disappear in the second half a la ‘06 afc title game or SB42 and SB46?

If Buffalo had playmakers, they win that one.

Last edited:
TFB! Pass #700 was a walk-off TD in OT. LOL Bills.

Neither the Bills or Bucs look very good. Is it me or did Brady and the Bucs’ offense disappear in the second half la ‘06 afc title game or SB42 and SB46?

If Buffalo had playmakers, they win that one.
In theory, they have playmakers. Manny Sanders got hurt (shock), Stephon Diggs can't spot the ball in the air anymore apparently, and Cole Beasley is loving those one-yard routes. Dawson Knox had an OK 2nd half, and when Devin Singletary actually got the ball, he was good.

The Bucs look...old. Gut check win in OT but those guys are spent. Offense did their defense no favors in the 2nd half.

To me it doesn't hurt to see Gronk play for the Bucs. He was becoming a clown and acting like a frat boy in his retirement. Maybe he needed time to grow up.

Also, Memo to the rest of the NFL - Throw at 5. That dude is completely out of gas.

It will be interesting post game to find out what the hell happened with the Buccs offensive play calling. Who was doing it? Was it Bruce or Tom? I mean not to be running the ball seems criminal against the Bills D.

I expect a lot of typical finger pointing and throwing people under the bus from Arians.

Fournette's running style of tippy tapping wouldn't go over well with BB. For a big guy he hits the line like he's 50 lbs lighter. Just go, man!

Fun fact if you want to play with numbers a bit. Mac Jones threw for 66% against the Bills, Brady threw for 67%. So Brady is 1% more accurate... than Mac Jones throwing in 40mph wind :coffee:

Glad the Bucs got the win over the Bills, for sure. The earliest we can clinch is vs Buffalo now, which would just be absolutely, beautiful should it occur. If we win the next 2 weeks, we win the division. If we win out we're guaranteed the 1 seed. Would've been great if the Titans and Chiefs had stumbled but them doing so is not required if we take care of business.

Broncos: Delay of game on first play of the game. 10 men on the field.

Lions: Declined the penalty.

Pure class by both teams. Kudos.

Da Bears up by 10, and Fields doesn't look bad at all so far.
He fumbles once or twice a game. He has talent, but he thinks he’s in college still.

I just don’t trust OSU NFL players for a variety of reasons.

Fournette's running style of tippy tapping wouldn't go over well with BB. For a big guy he hits the line like he's 50 lbs lighter. Just go, man!
Brady wanted that 700th TD. It’s all about Tom now.

I think that is why Arians did the passive aggressive “we don’t want Tom running” line after the game.

Aaron rodgers had his 7th game versus the bears with four touchdowns, that is the most for any player versus one team. Safe to say Rodgers’s owns the bears.

The earliest we can clinch is vs Buffalo now, which would just be absolutely, beautiful should it occur.

Actually, if the Patriots win next Saturday (vs. Colts), and Buffalo and Miami both lose on Sunday (vs. Panthers and Jets, respectively), then the Patriots clinch the AFC East.

Actually, if the Patriots win next Saturday (vs. Colts), and Buffalo and Miami both lose on Sunday (vs. Panthers and Jets, respectively), then the Patriots clinch the AFC East.
I don't believe that's accurate. If we win, and Buffalo loses, and then Buffalo subsequently wins out while we lose out, that leaves our records tied at 10-7 to end the year. First tiebreaker would be head to head but in that scenario we'd be split. Second would be division record, and we'd have 3 losses in the division while Buffalo would only have one, and as such they'd win the division. Note however that even if we lose next week and Buffalo wins, winning vs Buffalo the following week would Still guarantee we at worst tie in overall record. In that case too we'd have the head to head so regardless of the outcome of next week we'll have the chance to clinch vs Buffalo. Let me know if I'm missing something of course.

I don't believe that's accurate. If we win, and Buffalo loses, and then Buffalo subsequently wins out while we lose out, that leaves our records tied at 10-7 to end the year. First tiebreaker would be head to head but in that scenario we'd be split. Second would be division record, and we'd have 3 losses in the division while Buffalo would only have one, and as such they'd win the division. Note however that even if we lose next week and Buffalo wins, winning vs Buffalo the following week would Still guarantee we at worst tie in overall record. In that case too we'd have the head to head so regardless of the outcome of next week we'll have the chance to clinch vs Buffalo. Let me know if I'm missing something of course.
I just checked, and I think you're correct. I had forgotten that the division record tie-breaker takes precedence over the conference record.

:beer:

Back