Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

This game is gonna come down to the Pats getting the run game established. If they get Tom in third and short things will be smooth. If not it’s gonna get ugly quick.

It's a spectacular day for a tailgate and a game, crisp clear skies, temps in the 30's. Enjoy the game everyone, my tailgate begins at 11:30.

It's a spectacular day for a tailgate and a game, crisp clear skies, temps in the 30's. Enjoy the game everyone, my tailgate begins at 11:30.

Left my freaking game day beer in the truck last night. This morning it was -1. Guessing I'm gonna have to go buy more while this stuff thaws out.

Ryan Hannable@RyanHannable
Patriots will wear their blue color rush jerseys today against the Chiefs. They’ve never lost in those games — 6-0 all-time.

Plus BB is 41-0 at Gillette against QBs <25 yrs old.
And my fingers are crossed.

Yeah, I'm looking for any edge I can get today.

Kurt Warner just predicted the Pat's will lose by more than 25 points today making it the worst home loss in history.

Bold prediction.

:high:

Kurt Warner just predicted the Pat's will lose by more than 25 points today making it the worst home loss in history.

Bold prediction.

Did our defense get lost on the way to the stadium? Kurt Warner is still butt hurt his 'greatest show on turf' got ruffed up way back when. :coffee:

Bold prediction.

The only fan base talking trash about this game is yours. Would be a shame if the Chiefs somehow lose.

Jesus Christ!!!!!

Adam Schefter
ESPN Senior Writer

An equipment container that contained some of the Chiefs' shoulder pads, helmets and footballs was not unloaded on Saturday and instead accidentally made its way to Newark, New Jersey where it now is being rushed back to Boston in time for Sunday's 4:30 p.m. ET kickoff between Kansas City and the New England Patriots, per league sources.

It was roughly 35 players' bags, according to a source.

Kansas City is responsible, not the Patriots or the league. The Chiefs did not take the equipment off the plane.

"I never heard that before" said one source.

The Chiefs' left-behind equipment is expected to arrive between 3 and 3:30 p.m. ET, in time for Sunday's kickoff. It the Chiefs didn't have the equipment by the the time the game started they would have to forfeit, per a source.

How much it impacts certain players that could be missing helmets or shoulder pads in warm-ups is uncertain. But the Chiefs now are doing what they can to rectify the situation.

Back