Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

Steelers are 7-5 and would be in if the playoffs started today

Bills are 9-3 and would be leading your craptacular division at present

Cowboys had a winning record and were in 1st place in their division when the Pats beat them.

I mean, I realize how daunting your division is with powerhouses like Denver, San Diego (yeah yeah, I know...I just don't give a fuck) and Oakland...

That division has to be one of the worst...

The NFCE is the worst and it's not close (Dallas in 1st @ 6-7)

If Dem Boyz hang on and win this shitfest it will be so much fun watching either Seattle or San Francisco go in there and take them apart in the WC round.

If Dem Boyz hang on and win this shitfest it will be so much fun watching either Seattle or San Francisco go in there and take them apart in the WC round.

My wish is to watch Dem Boyz, The Ratfucks, Texass, all get demolished. Those are my most hated teams in the playoffs. Well that the Queefs(mostly because their fans are so fucking arrogant).

You guys got a little help for this game .We're down to 3rd and 4th string RB's and two of our corners are out.

The last 4 games the Patriots have averaged scoring 15.5 points and averaged giving up 21 and gone 2-2.

Chiefs have given up 21 and scored 30 going 3-1

Last year Patriots won the 2 games by a total of 9 points with the Chiefs shitty defense.

This year the Chiefs Defense is much better.

You guys got a little help for this game .We're down to 3rd and 4th string RB's and two of our corners are out.

We're down to our 3rd-string C, our 4th kicker ("There was one?") and our zero-string TE.

I'd call it a wash.

The last 4 games the Patriots have averaged scoring 15.5 points and averaged giving up 21 and gone 2-2.

Last year Patriots won the 2 games by a total of 9 points with the Chiefs shitty defense.

Saying it repeatedly doesn’t make it reality.

Oh please with the excuse making already, outside of McCoy your running backs have sucked, and McCoy is playing. Damien has been a complete bust this year.

BB has only allowed 40 points on their Defense 7 times.

3 of those have been from Andy Reid

BB has only allowed 40 points on their Defense 7 times.

3 of those have been from Andy Reid
Try again, dimwad. BB is 7-2 against Andy Reid.

Or is this another one of your stupid taking pride a la Kordel Stewartwhen you lose: "The Patriots may have won the game but the Chiefs played better so that makes the Chiefs the better team," or, "You won the superbowl but we won the regular season MVP. 50/5000. HAHAHA we're better."

Loser. Even if you're team wins you're still a fanboy loser.

Try again, dimwad. BB is 7-2 against Andy Reid.

Or is this another one of your stupid taking pride a la Kordel Stewartwhen you lose: "The Patriots may have won the game but the Chiefs played better so that makes the Chiefs the better team," or, "You won the superbowl but we won the regular season MVP. 50/5000. HAHAHA we're better."

Loser. Even if you're team wins you're still a fanboy loser.

You are the KING of comprehension fail!

You are the KING of comprehension fail!
The only thing I don't comprehend is why you are so willing to go beyond acting the fool and debase yourself just to have people interact with you. A (very) small part of me feels sorry for you, but to me you'll always be Butthead.

And you're wrong, BB is 7-2 against Reid including playoffs. Reid has been to one superbowl. Which he lost. To BB.

Reid's stupidity in not taking a timeout late in OT is one reason the Pats went to the Superbowl last year. The game ended with the Chiefs defense so exhausted they could barely stand while their two timeouts went unused. Yay coach!

In the Reid's one superbowl, within a TD of winning the game at the 2:00 warning and deep in their own territory, he had the Eagles huddle up after the two minute warning. I don't know what he did during the break, but it wasn't to plan the next couple of plays, and for the next two minutes called a leisurely game with no sense of urgency in getting a play in to McNabb.

This is the man you somehow are trying to prove is a better coach than BB.

So go ahead and come back with something something so stupid so you can be laughed at and pitied again. Hey, at least we are paying attention to you.

The only thing I don't comprehend is why you are so willing to go beyond acting the fool and debase yourself just to have people interact with you. A (very) small part of me feels sorry for you, but to me you'll always be Butthead.

And you're wrong, BB is 7-2 against Reid including playoffs. Reid has been to one superbowl. Which he lost. To BB.

Reid's stupidity in not taking a timeout late in OT is one reason the Pats went to the Superbowl last year. The game ended with the Chiefs defense so exhausted they could barely stand while their two timeouts went unused. Yay coach!

In the Reid's one superbowl, within a TD of winning the game at the 2:00 warning and deep in their own territory, he had the Eagles huddle up after the two minute warning. I don't know what he did during the break, but it wasn't to plan the next couple of plays, and for the next two minutes called a leisurely game with no sense of urgency in getting a play in to McNabb.

This is the man you somehow are trying to prove is a better coach than BB.

So go ahead and come back with something something so stupid so you can be laughed at and pitied again. Hey, at least we are paying attention to you.

AND ONCE AGAIN, where did I ever say Reid beat BB 3 times???

AND you should take a break from being an Asshole. You're not very good at it!

Hang on slick...Those 4 games are helped quite a bit with the raider game, a team that the Jets blew out by 30, you gave up 35 to the titans. So lets stop thinking your D turned into the 85 bears because you held a team to 9 that was held to 3 by the Jets

Back