Week 15 gamete thread @ Indy Saturday December 18, 8:20 p.m.

Funny Mac makes one mistake and that's why they are down by 17. Win or loss this is a good team. Way better then anyone though and the will do damage in the next month you can count on that

Funny Mac makes one mistake and that's why they are down by 17. Win or loss this is a good team. Way better then anyone though and the will do damage in the next month you can count on that
Mac was the only guy out there making plays...I guess Henry was good too. Bourne. Not many positives so far though...

I would hammer the ball, take a shot deep and try to generate playaction by the 2nd drive.

The Pats have been outplayed, out-energized, etc, but they’re making it
easy on this team.

A gift blocked punt and the pick at the end is a 14 pt swing. Brutal across the board.

I believe the Patriots still have a chance to win. I don't think I'm alone, in that feeling. I'm hoping for the best....

I still don't think that Wynn is in the right spot on this line. Rhambo has done well with the little holes the line is giving him. Indy is ready for this game. Can they keep it up all game, I don't know.

I used to work in the Melville/Yorkton area. Harvested a LOT of wheat there. Even in the snow!
Damn that’s awesome!! Not many people other than people that live there know about those places hahahahahahah

Back