Week 16 other Gamete(s) thread

One thing I will sometimes do for situations like this that's not too technical.

Have a friend or family member that has a cable or satellite subscription, and ask them to create a login for you to their online account.

Using that login and this game for example, you can download the Fox sports app, login to that provider when prompted, and then stream the game in that app on your device.
Thanks, but I don't have any friends.

Of note, it is snowing on The Planet, but it was 80-something here today. The A/C was definitely on.

Merry Christmas!

:thumb:

For christ sake, Mayfield threw another INT. 4 on the day and it looks like he's just handed the game to the Pack.
4 picks and 1 was his fault. His receivers are dogshit. How that Peoples-Jones has a job is beyond me. Doesn't fight for anything.

4 picks and 1 was his fault. His receivers are dogshit. How that Peoples-Jones has a job is beyond me. Doesn't fight for anything.

And DP-J dropped a bomb at GB's 9 yd line that could have been huge for the Browns. Hit him right on the hands and he batted it down. Worthless.

Mayfield sucks at times...but, the refs need to do their job.

I only watched a little of the game and saw 2 false starts called on the Browns. Replay showed 77 never twitched a muscle.
So yeah the refs...maybe their job is different than we think.

If Josh has Mac drop back 5-7 steps this week I will have an aneurysm.

Get the ball out FAST!

Officiating in the Cardinals/Colts game has been the worst I've ever seen.

For all of you folks that think the NFL is trying to decide games via the officials, this is your evidence number one.

can't get rid of the box above... so ignore that....
Seems like the Colts are feasting on teams that step on their own dicks.
I was going to say.... is it something about the Colts that makes other teams antsy, or they just lucky that other teams they play lately are brain farting left-right-and-center ?

Carson Wentz is nothing more than a game manager, his passes are terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing a little pre-game Josh warm up, are we?
I spit out my Cape Codder! :ROFLMAO:

Yes. For sure.

I think BB/Josh have done a magnificent job bringing Mac Jones along. I think the work they do on the practice field and in the film room and meeting rooms have been amazing.

Then Josh he gets ahead of himself during the game and it's hard to understand how many laps his brain has done ahead of itself.

Run the ball, play action 5 step and 3 step slants.

Please.

It isn't a lack of faith in Mac Jones as much as it is a lack of faith in our left tackle.

NOTE TO UT: I prefer to keep all the smack talk out of the game thread. Would it be possible tomorrow to restrict Foxx, Mazz22, and sadly, HipKat from the game thread? I'd appreciate that immensely.

Don't really see how they're doing it, but I don't want to see us playing that Colts team again - everything they're doing at the moment just seems to work.

Back