Week 16 other Gamete(s) thread

If you would told me that the colts would be 9-6, beat the patriots/cardinals/bills, still can win the afc south, and still be in the hunt for the playoffs after being 2-5 in week 7, I would have asked you what drugs are you on. I still think Carson wentz is trash but he is descent enough trash to win.

NOTE TO UT: I prefer to keep all the smack talk out of the game thread. Would it be possible tomorrow to restrict Foxx, Mazz22, and sadly, HipKat from the game thread? I'd appreciate that immensely.
Yes. Any trash talk during the game may result in removal and banning from the thread.

I just hope I can watch the game. My internet went out yesterday.

Yes. Any trash talk during the game may result in removal and banning from the thread.

I just hope I can watch the game. My internet went out yesterday.
It was Xmas day. Probably just went to visit family. It will be back today. Hope that it's not too hungover.

It was Xmas day. Probably just went to visit family. It will be back today. Hope that it's not too hungover.
That would be nice.

If anyone knows of any brick and mortar store I can go to today somewhere in New England to purchase a good length of simplex single mode APC to APC fiber cable, I would appreciate knowing where.

can't get rid of the box above... so ignore that....

I was going to say.... is it something about the Colts that makes other teams antsy, or they just lucky that other teams they play lately are brain farting left-right-and-center ?
I think it’s because Indy doesn’t let games get out of hand. they keep it close and when the other team makes a mistake, the pounce and take advantage of it.

I think it is just that nobody is matching the intensity. The other teams see it, but are still not ready for it when it is time to play. I think if there is a rematch, the Pats will be ready for the energy. I did not see the game last night, but that would be my guess. It is pretty easy to see that Reich was the architect of the, you know.

I think it is just that nobody is matching the intensity. The other teams see it, but are still not ready for it when it is time to play. I think if there is a rematch, the Pats will be ready for the energy. I did not see the game last night, but that would be my guess. It is pretty easy to see that Reich was the architect of the, you know.
Getting rid of grigson and “chopping wood” pagano helped also.

Lol……Steelers had EH stopped for a 2 yard loss and he bounces off them and scores. Crazy play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back