Week 2 other games

What resolution are you getting?
Sorry, I didn't think to dig into it at the time. It may have been 4k but it wasn't HDR. My equipment does a very good job at upscaling 1080 content, so I sometimes don't notice.

What got me most though is it looked like 60fps frame rate as I watched the ball travel through the air.

No worries. I heard their contact is like 7 years @ 11 Billion.
For what? The Thursday night thing? Or the Ticket?

I haven't heard anything announced yet.

TD Chiefs 10 to 7. I thought that illegal contact call that negated the pick was bullshit.

It was to me, too. KC got lucky on another int later and went in for another TD. Those were 2 huge game changing calls against LAC. And another came later.
Chargers looked dominant but had calls go against them. KC only won the 3rd qtr and won the game bc of those calls, imo.

2 very good teams who will be there long after we're out of it. (wait til next year!)

Live All22 with Next Gen Stats is glorious! Press the Prime Vision Icon to bring it up.
29 cameras, 2 Skycams, chips in unis to track live stats and live movement.
Amazon is showing the NFL how to do this right.

Yay, Amazon!! (but make the banners a little smaller please)

FcvZdOwWAAsH_Gz

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't think to dig into it at the time. It may have been 4k but it wasn't HDR. My equipment does a very good job at upscaling 1080 content, so I sometimes don't notice.

What got me most though is it looked like 60fps frame rate as I watched the ball travel through the air.

My TV was showing only 1080 but the picture was incredible.

Yup, 1 billion per year for 11 years for Thursday football only.

The Chargers were robbed by the refs

Just noticed that there 2 Monday night games. Bills and Titans at 7 on ESPN and Vikings and Eagles at 8:30 on ABC.

Are the Lions suddenly a good team? 22-0 up against Washington.

The Jets sticking with the Browns 14-14.

Indy continue the bad start, down 17-0 to Jax.

Colts are being walked by the Jags. The were supposed to be the team in their division this year.

Back