Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
So many story lines with this one:

- Debut of AB
- Pats visiting their house of horrors
- BB matching up against Flores
- Pats are 18.5 pt favorites, the 2nd largest road favorite in NFL history
- Can the Pats hit the 50pt mark?

AB will have 160+ yards and 2+ TDs. It will get more quitet, but good enough in weeks to come.

Will AB be active this week? I thought I read somewhere that he wouldn't be activated until the week 3 game - give him time to learn a few plays in our playbook, etc. I'd rather him sit this one out and make him earn his playing time a bit - not continue to enable the bastard.

God, I really don't want him on the Pats. I feel like we have sold our soul.

Will AB be active this week? I thought I read somewhere that he wouldn't be activated until the week 3 game - give him time to learn a few plays in our playbook, etc. I'd rather him sit this one out and make him earn his playing time a bit - not continue to enable the bastard.

Anything you heard about AB being active or not is just pure speculation. I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I'll speculate that he'll be active.

If this was Tyreek Hill, I would agree with you. But I'll take a wait and see approach with AB.

At least Miami has to take him into account for their prep. They truly have no idea what they'll see from the Pats' offense.

We all know the history down there. Even when the Pats are good and the Dolphins aren't, they've blown it. If you want to talk about warm Gatorade, check the Pats' supply. <i>Something's</i> in the Gatorade down there!

If the Pats win, then the season could truly be magical. Fifty-burger, anyone?

We all know the history down there. Even when the Pats are good and the Dolphins aren't, they've blown it. If you want to talk about warm Gatorade, check the Pats' supply. <i>Something's</i> in the Gatorade down there!

While I would usually agree with you, there's something special going on down in Miami.

There are a lot of incentives in his contract, so I asume he will play if he is ready.

I see him playing, because why not, we are paying him a lot of money, I think they can get him in on some plays. We have him for one year and there is no better place to learn as in a game. As far as earning playing, time....come on man, really? He makes more money than like the rest of our receivers combined, he is going to get playing time. He was not brought in here on the 5 year plan.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I know the history, but if we cannot beat that sorry team even if we are playing on the moon, then there is something wrong with this team.

Very true! I feel confident that the Patriots can avoid the voodoo curse down there this time around. :stirpot:

I wouldn't doubt if the owner told Flores that he has to tank for every game...for the future.

And Flores will be safe...job wise.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Agreed. The faster we get Flores fired, the faster he's back in Foxboro.

Flores is in red shirt mode this year...

Back