Week 3 other Games

Gus Bradley and Dan Quinn were Mora hires in Sea, IIRC. Mora loved pointing that out until the Falcons started sucking last year and Bradley's Jags failed to achieve. LOL
Sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine, I hate when they call BB a "PARCELLS GUY"...he's not, he's a Marchibroda guy and was in NY BEFORE Parcells. Payton was hired by Fassel first,not Parcells. Parcells also inherited Zim in Dallas.
RAC, Weis, Coughlin, Henning? Those are actual Parcells guys I think.

I can see your POV, but, they got their first chance at head coaching because of Petey...not Mora. :coffee:

So Carolina loses and this is what he decides to come out wearing? Seriously?

I heard him described as "the guy who gives you $200 when you pass go".
And my personal fave was "steampunk Barney Rubble". ROFL
The hat had writing on it too, forgot what it said.
He always has too much going on at the same time.
Wear ONE of the hat, glasses or shirt, not all 3! he's like the chick who wears 20 pieces of huge, gaudy jewelry all at once.

Gus Bradley and Dan Quinn were Mora hires in Sea, IIRC. Mora loved pointing that out until the Falcons started sucking last year and Bradley's Jags failed to achieve. LOL
Sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine, I hate when they call BB a "PARCELLS GUY"...he's not, he's a Marchibroda guy and was in NY BEFORE Parcells. Payton was hired by Fassel first,not Parcells. Parcells also inherited Zim in Dallas.
RAC, Weis, Coughlin, Henning? Those are actual Parcells guys I think.

Wasn't Coughlin at BC when Parcells started with the Giants?

He may have been but I do know he was there after he was done with the NYG as an assistant because I remember that Matt Hasselbeck committed there in the 90s to play for him then he departed for JAX so Hass never played a down for him.

What's this "if" shit?

When a team gets beat by a Gus Bradley coached team, that's a huge problem.

Listen Jaric, as long as Pagano & Grigson are running things the Colts are going nowhere. The Indy situation looks a lot like the browns right now. Irsay just needs to bite the bullet,pay these two clowns off,& get a real GM & HC. He should have let them go to begin with but historically he is loyal to a fault & pays a steep price. This is one of those times. Total mess.

When a team gets beat by a Gus Bradley coached team, that's a huge problem.

Listen Jaric, as long as Pagano & Grigson are running things the Colts are going nowhere. The Indy situation looks a lot like the browns right now. Irsay just needs to bite the bullet,pay these two clowns off,& get a real GM & HC. He should have let them go to begin with but historically he is loyal to a fault & pays a steep price. This is one of those times. Total mess.

Normally I appreciate the loyalty. I've always felt the league was a little bit too eager to declare a situation over, move on, and never develop any semblance of continuity.

How many promising QBs do we see struggle with a new offensive coordinator every year and a new HC every 2-3?

That said, it's time to can these assholes and burn this mother down.

That said, it's time to can these assholes and burn this mother down.

But the Luck era is not without it's memorable moments.

For example,

Remember when the Colts SHOULD have run on 3rd down against the Eagles, then kicked the FG (Vinitieri) for the 10 point lead? But Luck threw instead. And Boyton blatantly held TY? And crickets came out of the officials flag pockets? And Jenkins intercepted? And...well you know.

Now that was memorable.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back