Week 3 other Games

Gus Bradley is 12-39.

12-39. 4 wins, 3 wins, 5 wins. 2016, season already over.

His seat is red hot for sure and Jax is pining for the glory days of Del Rio but my discussion was about established long term HCs.

His seat is red hot for sure and Jax is pining for the glory days of Del Rio but my discussion was about established long term HCs.

On the contrary, I think that owner keeps him. It's like a more flabbergasting version of Marvin Lewis.

.240 winning percentage. That's some epic stuff.

On the contrary, I think that owner keeps him. It's like a more flabbergasting version of Marvin Lewis.

.240 winning percentage. That's some epic stuff.

I can see why you say that.

Until crunch time when they're playing each other. Brady makes the difference in head to head playoff competition.

Fisher is definitely worse than Lewis and Mike Tomlin actually squeaks in before Marvin Lewis for me. I've rarely seen a coach do less with more than Tomlin.
Fisher is the King of Mediocrity.
Tomlin is the King of the Coattail Riders.
Marvin Lewis is the King of the Clueless
TB was clutch before he got paid though... :)
and denver had the worst least clutch qb play ever in last year's playoffs.
Tomlin is horrible. and he's like that guy in your office who fvcks up every single thing the boss gives him to do but keeps his job anyway and it pisses you off because no one can get promoted above him.

lewis i give a tiny bit of leeway to (much like with garrett) because of his horrible work conditions.

Jacksonville is a mess. Perfect example of a gm and coach not being on the same page. The defensive scheme doesn't fit the players right now but that team is way too talented to be 0-3.

He needs more time. I saw a team last night that didn't stop fighting. And maybe going past Cutler will make a change. RB solid, new WR is solid.

I really hope he gets it. He's a good coach and a nice chap, would be great to see him revive De Bears.

Cutler is his big headache.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y_V0oX2v4Hw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gus Bradley and Dan Quinn were Mora hires in Sea, IIRC. Mora loved pointing that out until the Falcons started sucking last year and Bradley's Jags failed to achieve. LOL
Sorry, it's just a pet peeve of mine, I hate when they call BB a "PARCELLS GUY"...he's not, he's a Marchibroda guy and was in NY BEFORE Parcells. Payton was hired by Fassel first,not Parcells. Parcells also inherited Zim in Dallas.
RAC, Weis, Coughlin, Henning? Those are actual Parcells guys I think.

Back