Week 3 other Games

The Colts are going to Luck out with a recovered fumble from some insignificant SD WR.

Don't get too cocky please resident Colt fans. Your team still sucks.

There's a couple interesting games this week, but overall, a :shrug: weekend.

NYJ @ KC - Will be a big test for both teams.
Den @ Cin - Let's see if Denver can beat a good team on the road.

There were some surprises:

The Bills beat The Cards convincingly.
The Eagles pounded the Steelers and Wentz looked very good again.
The Chiefs handled the Jets and Fitz returhned to mediocrity.
The Broncos beat the Bengals at Cinncinatti.
The Dolphins eventially eeked out a victory over the Browns.
The Raiders prevailed over the Titans.
The Patriots shutout the favored Texans.
The Seahawks pounded the Krapernick ass-sociates to their knees.

The Pats undefeated at 3-0 lead every other AFCE team by two full games. They all are tied at 1-2. In the AFC only the Pats, Ravens and Broncos remain undefeated; joining the undefeated Vikes and Eagles from the NFC.

There were some surprises:

The Bills beat The Cards convincingly.
The Eagles pounded the Steelers and Wentz looked very good again.
The Chiefs handled the Jets and Fitz returhned to mediocrity.
The Broncos beat the Bengals at Cinncinatti.
The Dolphins eventially eeked out a victory over the Browns.
The Raiders prevailed over the Titans.
The Patriots shutout the favored Texans.
The Seahawks pounded the Krapernick ass-sociates to their knees.

The Pats undefeated at 3-0 lead every other AFCE team by two full games. They all are tied at 1-2. In the AFC only the Pats, Ravens and Broncos remain undefeated; joining the undefeated Vikes and Eagles from the NFC.

And then there was five

OK I think I'm ready to get on the Wentz train now...not that IGAF about the Eagles or anything, but that was pretty sweet watching him make it look like both Sproles and Celek are still a thing and smoking the supposedly awesome Clankenstein and Co. Lol. Ok, Sproles is apparently still Sproles no matter what, and I love that little bastard still from his Colt killing days on the Chargers...And Brent Celery has been one of my fave middle of the road TEs ala Ben Watson or something since forever but YKWIAS, right? I hope so cause this post is a little drunky spice rambly. Synopsis...MIA wins BOO! Bills win, ARE YOU Kidding me? Jets get hosed YAY! Colts and Chargers beat each other up, fine...I think the Donks won but whatevs? Redskins made some awesome Sheli Manning Face happen! :arrr: There is probably more, but I will spare my peeps the rest of my drunken football observations for tonight. You are welcome. :D

Not too much to get excited about today. Green Bay looks like the old GB. Minnesota looks pretty solid, Cards continue to look like shit, Jets look like ass, Fins look like ass, and Phily looks solid. Wentz? He might be the real deal. Oh and the Rams don't look too bad either. Top 2 teams in the NFC are the Viqueens and Eagles. Seahawks might pick things up, but I'm not too impressed. I'm not sold on the Eagles just yet.
AFC looks to be the Patriots and the Broncos. I'm not sold on anything North and I still don't think the Texans win the South. I still think the Colts stink their way to the post-season.

Honestly nothing really shocking.

I thought the Bills had a 50/50 shot against the birds today. Palmer had a career year last year and has regressed to form. Bruce is a GOOD coach , NOT GREAT. If he's the #2??? And I'm not saying he is, many do though. Then there's miles between 1 &2.

Eagles and Steelers, business as usual imo. Steelers can light you up but have way too many holes right now and are young/inexperienced in a lot of key positions. Also that head coach might be overrated/sarcasm :shrug_n: Wentz was clearly the better choice and more importantly, NFL ready. Love his touch.

Thought fins would handle the shit stains. They were extra shitty but wouldn't go away.

Colts had a nice come back but their still the Colts.

Seattle has too much talent and I thought they'd win that division but they have 4 games left with the birds.

Denver is very good and the 2nd best team in the league imo. At least right now.

IMO...the 4 best teams I've seen are Den, Pats, Phi, Minn.
what do they all have in common?
qbs who are rookies/not at the top of their profession.

big money qbs are unneccessary.

also the harbawls are 3-0 so the record is what it is, but they don't belong with the 4 teams i listed quality wise.

oh and to the asker of who is worse, fisher or lewis, it's fisher. it's always Fisher.

Not too much to get excited about today. Green Bay looks like the old GB. Minnesota looks pretty solid, Cards continue to look like shit, Jets look like ass, Fins look like ass, and Phily looks solid. Wentz? He might be the real deal. Oh and the Rams don't look too bad either. Top 2 teams in the NFC are the Viqueens and Eagles. Seahawks might pick things up, but I'm not too impressed. I'm not sold on the Eagles just yet.
AFC looks to be the Patriots and the Broncos. I'm not sold on anything North and I still don't think the Texans win the South. I still think the Colts stink their way to the post-season.

Cheers

OK I think I'm ready to get on the Wentz train now...not that IGAF about the Eagles or anything, but that was pretty sweet watching him make it look like both Sproles and Celek are still a thing and smoking the supposedly awesome Clankenstein and Co. Lol. Ok, Sproles is apparently still Sproles no matter what, and I love that little bastard still from his Colt killing days on the Chargers...And Brent Celery has been one of my fave middle of the road TEs ala Ben Watson or something since forever but YKWIAS, right? I hope so cause this post is a little drunky spice rambly. Synopsis...MIA wins BOO! Bills win, ARE YOU Kidding me? Jets get hosed YAY! Colts and Chargers beat each other up, fine...I think the Donks won but whatevs? Redskins dmade some awesome Sheli Manning Face happen! :arrr: There is probably more, but I will spare my peeps the rest of t.my drunken football observations for tonight. You are welcome. :D

Yikwym ROFL. �� And Nighty night, PP. Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite.

Cheers

Bengals are Garbage. Cardinals are Garbage.

Rep, because I've seen no evidence to the contrary thus far.

And color me stunned in both cases. Truly.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Bortles trying to hand the game to the Ravens. Throws a pick with the Jags leading by one and then Flacco does a Flacco and throws a pick right back.....Some terrible football is being played.

Bortles has regressed dramatically in less than a calendar year.

Newton- 3 picks
Palmer- 4 picks

Bad day for the two QBs that made the conference champ game last year.

Fitzpatrick - 6 Picks.

Brady threw 7 picks...in all of 2015. He threw 4 in all of 2010. :coffee:

Shocking day, buffalo fans are full of life again

It won't last....

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Fits picked in the end zone!

That'll be his epitaph....

I don't think another QB has ever thrown more picks in the end zone in his career

Fitzpatrick - 6 Picks.

Brady threw 7 picks...in all of 2015. He threw 4 in all of 2010. :coffee:

Well Brady does have the best system. :coffee:

IMO...the 4 best teams I've seen are Den, Pats, Phi, Minn.
what do they all have in common?
qbs who are rookies/not at the top of their profession.

big money qbs are unneccessary.

also the harbawls are 3-0 so the record is what it is, but they don't belong with the 4 teams i listed quality wise.

oh and to the asker of who is worse, fisher or lewis, it's fisher. it's always Fisher.

Until crunch time when they're playing each other. Brady makes the difference in head to head playoff competition.

Fisher is definitely worse than Lewis and Mike Tomlin actually squeaks in before Marvin Lewis for me. I've rarely seen a coach do less with more than Tomlin.
Fisher is the King of Mediocrity.
Tomlin is the King of the Coattail Riders.
Marvin Lewis is the King of the Clueless

Until crunch time when they're playing each other. Brady makes the difference in head to head playoff competition.

Fisher is definitely worse than Lewis and Mike Tomlin actually squeaks in before Marvin Lewis for me. I've rarely seen a coach do less with more than Tomlin.
Fisher is the King of Mediocrity.
Tomlin is the King of the Coattail Riders.
Marvin Lewis is the King of the Clueless

Gus Bradley is 12-39.

12-39. 4 wins, 3 wins, 5 wins. 2016, season already over.

Back