Week 4: Brady Is Back

Not a day too soon. Can't wait to see TFB at practice this week and then Sunday. We have not even begun to see what this offense can do. I am pumped.

TB doesn't tackle people(so he has something in common with today's pats defense). the D needs a "come to football jesus "week.

TB doesn't tackle people(so he has something in common with today's pats defense). the D needs a "come to football jesus "week.

They gave up 16 points. When you score zero, sorry not sure giving up 16 points is the issue.

They gave up 16 points. When you score zero, sorry not sure giving up 16 points is the issue.
Just because the O sucked badly doesn't mean the D was good. It wasn't. They settled down in the second half, but the tackling was putrid.

Just because the O sucked badly doesn't mean the D was good. It wasn't. They settled down in the second half, but the tackling was putrid.

Offense sucked.

Defense sucked.

Special teams sucked.

Coaching sucked.

Play calling sucked.

Tackling didn't suck though...cuz, there was no evidence of that during the game.

Offense sucked.

Defense sucked.

Special teams sucked.

Coaching sucked.

Play calling sucked.

Tackling didn't suck though...cuz, there was no evidence of that during the game.
Have seen that many wiffs since the 1990-92 teams.

You can add the refs to your list. They sucked, too. The field was pretty good, though. Nice and green, and the white lines were straight.

Today's shitshow was the exact opposite of win over the Texans. Maybe they had too much time off between games, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have seen that many wiffs since the 1990-92 teams.

You can add the refs to your list. They sucked, too. The field was pretty good, though. Nice and green, and the white lines were straight.

I wonder how much money the refs stole from Rodger? :coffee:

I am ready to turn the page on the Bills game. ugh.

Brady is probably at Gillette now catching up on four weeks of film. I can't wait to see him out there on the practice field this week.

Maybe the Pats tanked to make Brady's return even more biblical. A clown on Reddit yesterday said 3-0 proved Brady isn't that important to Pats after all. And he said that After the Buffalo game.

Or maybe BB knows this team won't lose a game with Brady and decided to erase the mental pressure of 19-0 with a loss now. Plus he helps his buddy Rex pop a boner that lasts until next year.

A guy can hope right?

Seriously though I'm so stoked for TFB, especially after that dumpster fire of a game. Offense is going to crush it and hopefully Gronk is back too.

D has a dreadful game. If it was a top tier team instead of the Bills they could have dropped 40+.

BB is going to grind them hard all week. I hope the Browns have lots of KY...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BB doesn't know when Pats need to trim roster for TB12: "Why don't you call the league & ask them that. I'm sure they have all the answers"</p>— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanHannable/status/782952404585222144">October 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>''

Certainly the D was bad on that first drive, but at the end of the day, they only gave up 16 points on a day when the offense was doing next to nothing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BB doesn't know when Pats need to trim roster for TB12: "Why don't you call the league & ask them that. I'm sure they have all the answers"</p>— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanHannable/status/782952404585222144">October 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>''

ROFL

Isn't that pretty much verbatim the quote he said about Casserly awhile back?

They have the answers, they just make them up as they go along.

Back