Week 8 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Tonight we are treated to the Bills vs Buc at 8:15 on Amazon Prime to start week 8.
That's all that I have to say about that.

i'd love to know what their viewership is on prime vs nfln.
They're pretty solid and steadily improving. I'd actually be willing to bet more people have Prime than have NFL Network (I believe NFLN has just over 50 million subscribers).

I watch every thursday, even though I don't think it is good for the players. That's the power/pull of the NFL right now. I was watching the Celtics last night, and after awhile I was wishing there was a football game on. (I know there was some scrub college game on wed nights, I mean big time college or NFL)

I was wondering how it would do when it went to Amazon Prime, guess it's doing fine.

as for the game... I expect Bills to be torqued up to get a win after what happened Sunday, but maybe that works against them and the press and/or make mistakes.

So,

So, those were Bills imposters last Sunday?
What will Roger Goodell do about that?
I think they were imposters the last three weeks. Allen ran again, the O-Line figured it out and the Defense got actual pressure and coverage but the NFL is SO scripted. It has to be.

McD can't be a good coach but too stupid to know that calling defensive Time Out on plays like 4th and long never, ever works, yet he does it anyway and often and of course, it came down to the wire because they have to keep it close to keep people watching.

I see this same formula, week after week in too many games.

Blown, obvious calls on both sides, refs are getting too easy to point out as being completely inept and it's not for one team, they suck for every team.

I think they were imposters the last three weeks. Allen ran again, the O-Line figured it out and the Defense got actual pressure and coverage but the NFL is SO scripted. It has to be.
NFL may be miscalculating by leaning into this "scripted" narrative. That's a seed you can't unplant.

Holding or not on Buffalo?
Seems obvious to me but refs don't want to call DPI on a hail Mary play.
Defenders know that so they hold knowing it won't be called.
Some day some ref is going to call it.

View: https://twitter.com/mahaff5499/status/1717912688561381396

It was called back in the 90’s, Bledsoe vs Buffalo in old Foxboro. Pats got the ball at the 1 and scored. The media and Buffalo were incensed that it would be called in that situation even though it was blatant and egregious.

Even the Jets win and they'll go 4-3! And they might still get Rodgers back.

We really are toast. There is literally very little to play for now.

Has McCaffrey missed a game for the 49ers? Crazy lucky on that trade for them.

Back