Week 9 : Colts vs Patriots game thread

Games only count as wins when the offense is dominant.

It is only old farts like me that enjoy games where defense and special teams put on a show.
that game between kc and whoever that one year that was 42-45 or whatever that everyone raved about made me šŸ™„. nothing beats a defensive game where one mistake could be fatal.

Agreed. The ā€œMac is our QBā€ hype needs a pause, because he has been downright mediocre. Perhaps it was the injury and O-line, but a lot is on him too. He doesnā€™t look right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Mac has been flat out bad. I think heā€™s got a wide Tony Eason streak in him. Beyond the first read he acts like he wants to jump out of his skin.
Not to mention his reaction to a sprained ankle was shameful. Youā€™d think he just had his leg torn off. Flat out bawling. Canā€™t stand his soft spoken press demeanor either.

Mac has been flat out bad. I think heā€™s got a wide Tony Eason streak in him. Beyond the first read he acts like he wants to jump out of his skin.
Not to mention his reaction to a sprained ankle was shameful. Youā€™d think he just had his leg torn off. Flat out bawling. Canā€™t stand his soft spoken press demeanor either.

He's 2-1* since he came back despite struggling, so maybe it's something to build on.

The OL was getting absolutely manhandled, so considering he had zero turnover worthy plays makes it a solid showing to me since it came with a win. Could he be better? Absolutely.

But it's not all bad. I mean unless Mac was expected to be the second coming of Peyton Manning after losing his OC, changing the offense and having a new playcaller/QBs coach.

There's bound to be growing pains, but I'll take growing pains with a W any day of the week.

Point 1: Agree, although Eason was more of a 'fall down when someone breathed on him" type.
Point 2: Embarrassing take.

Please also let us know your feelings on the following:
  • The Denver game when Gronk reacted as if he'd just been shot by a sniper from a book depository (and only missed one game)
  • Man-colds
  • Child birth

OLine was terrible so canā€™t blame Mac. Ferentz at center, Strange benched for Wynn, and Cajuste at RT ??

Cant judge the QB at all when the OLine is worthless in pass protection. Oline and Joe Judge, Rothstein, and Patricia amateur staff render this entire season meaningless to make any judgement of Mac Jones

That kid has taken hits that would have killed many of us on here and stood back up. He has been tough as nails.

This attack is waaaaaay off base.

Ever torn a tendon off of your bone?
Speak for yourself.

I was overall happy with the game. Defense looks like it has potential to end the season as a top 3 defense if they keep it up. Offense concerns me but mainly because of the offensive line issues. Overall I'm happy with Strange, though hes had a few penalties the past 2 games. Gotta clean that up. I just worry Mac will never feel comfortable enough to succeed if they cant protect him long enough to make decisions. If he's rushing his already poor decision making...that calls for disaster. I loved what I saw from him as far as protecting the football goes...even slide before the 5 yard line in the red zone. People bashed him for it...smart play in all honesty. Could've gotten hit, hurt and/or fumbled it. Not a smart move. He's not Cam Newton lol...but yeah good solid win. Special teams came through. Perfect bye week time. Lets go JETS

Back