Welcome PatsFanFrom2002

FWIW,

I think there is a decent chance that this guy is exactly what he says he is.

So he can't spell Belichick. I've seen his name spelled wrong a thousand times and many of those were by Patriots fans. Not a big deal. I also don't see how having a Buffalo IP means he can't be a transplant from this area who has a job up there as he said.

I really don't know why people were so worked up over this. So what if he was a Buffalo fan? Were we freaked out that he was going to Trojan Horse everybody and talk some smack at some point?

Why, whatever shall we do, mumsy? He turned out to be trolling us and I feel violated.

I think I read enough of his stuff to think he might very well be legit. Even if I'm dead wrong about this I think this forum needs a few trolls, real ones, as part of the mix and "suspicion of being a troll" shouldn't be an AC offense.

However, the forum has spoken and I said my piece.

My thoughts exactly. Even if I am a "troll", and I'm not, what is the issue. I wasn't beligerent. I was just talking about the Pats. Are people that paranoid around here.

The problem was you kept bringing up Cleveland, and then you had the gall to bring up the Cincy game. You kept saying the Bills game was a "W", a slam dunk, let's move on. And everyone kept telling you that isn't the way it's done, stop doing it, and you kept doing it. That shit gets on people's nerves. It's trollish behavior.

When someone says, hey, let's keep that shit in check, shall we? Next time, do it and don't be so fvcking annoying.

If you want to make it back to the big board, you should try apologizing and showing some remorse for littering the board with your one-trick pony act. Maybe the mods will give you another chance.

Just try and hang around a bit and get to know the neighborhood. No need for a flood of posts and getting in people's faces when you don't know us that well. This isn't the PFT comments section or the BSPN forum. There isn't a another team board anywhere like this and people really really know their football here and many of us have been here a very long time.
I'm all for second chances and would welcome seeing you stick around.

The game is tomorrow and I still can't post. I hope we win, because if we don't, I'm putting it on you guys for turning your back on and mocking a fellow Pats fan calling him a god damn Bills fan. I believe is karma, and you guys didn't play nice.

The game is tomorrow and I still can't post. I hope we win, because if we don't, I'm putting it on you guys for turning your back on and mocking a fellow Pats fan calling him a god damn Bills fan. I believe is karma, and you guys didn't play nice.

There is unwritten etiquette on any board. Try reading a few dozen threads over the next week and learn the etiquette that is unique to this board and how to interact with the folks here. This is a much smaller group than the other Pats forum and this creates a more personable experience. Based on your posts in the main forum I don't think there is much hope, but maybe you will prove us all wrong.

You can make a thread on the game down here...I think.

I've never read most of your posts, but, the posts that I've read...you seem decent enough to prove yourself to go back. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Pats fans.com

You would think that there would be more Pats forums out there in the universe...

What's unbelievable is that your shit site banned a Pats fan for no ****ing reason and jinxed the team. We didn't even score one single point and it's on you assclowns. You called me a Bills fan for Christ's sake. No wonder they shut us out. You morons can keep your shitty site and keep jinxing the team, ****ing twats.

What's unbelievable is that your shit site banned a Pats fan for no ****ing reason and jinxed the team. We didn't even score one single point and it's on you assclowns. You called me a Bills fan for Christ's sake. No wonder they shut us out. You morons can keep your shitty site and keep jinxing the team, ****ing twats.

I see you haven't taken my advice and shown any remorse whatsoever.

This site has been around for a long time, pretty much since Brady took over. So yeah, the jink factor with us is really, really high.

Idiot.

And don't worry, I don't want any part of this stupid-ass, over-moderated circlejerk of a "forum". What kind of "forum" doesn't even welcome new members and literally chases them off for TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE "FORUM" IS FOR. We were 3-0 and now we are 3-1 and I blame you retards and your quick-ban. ****ing morons. Just delete my account. I don't want any part of this craphole. I'm on the other Pats site already and they have been so much more accommodating and friendly. **** this place and **** you all for being so mean and nasty to a fellow fan. Bye, Felicias.

Hey asshole,
Who was the fvcking moron who overlooked the Bills?
Who created a thread for a game the following week, saying that the Bills were too easy?

THAT WAS YOU, YOU ****ING MORON!!!!
Get the hell out of here, Bill fraud. Even if you are a Patriots fan, you are the douche who chose to look past the Bills. You contributed nothing to that discussion.

GFY.

Hey asshole,
Who was the fvcking moron who overlooked the Bills?
Who created a thread for a game the following week, saying that the Bills were too easy?

THAT WAS YOU, YOU ****ING MORON!!!!
Get the hell out of here, Bill fraud. Even if you are a Patriots fan, you are the douche who chose to look past the Bills. You contributed nothing to that discussion.

GFY.

Yeah, you're a real winner. Just like our Pats yesterday. Keep jinxing them, loser. Keep attack your fellow fans, you ****ing moron.

Yeah, you're a real winner. Just like our Pats yesterday. Keep jinxing them, loser. Keep attack your fellow fans, you ****ing moron.

You're such an interesting little character. You come in here, guns a'blazing, chaulk up the Bills game to a, and I quote, "W" for the Patriots and couldn't wait to move on to Cleveland, get repeatedly told to hold your horses, and then come back and say it's everyone else's fault.

You're one of those victim types, aren't you. You know the type, crying how everyone gives you shit that you don't deserve, poor you, where's the pity pot, and then blame everyone else.

Interesting. There's meds for that shit.

Back