Well, well, well...

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
22,760
Reaction score
4,709
Points
113
Age
65
Location
Gumdrop house on Lollipop Ln.
Roger that.

The best Patriots graphic artist on the web AKA DirtyWater has submitted some fine designs that will eventually make their debut on this site and when they do I hope everyone gives him a good pat on the poo-poo because he worked very hard to help us with our look.

DW rocks.
 

Moebius

All your avatar are belong to me
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
11,375
Reaction score
891
Points
113
Age
49
Location
Playing Firsbee Golf
Hawg73 said:
...and when they do I hope everyone gives him a good pat on the poo-poo because he worked very hard to help us with our look.

But how will that affect everyone's gay scores? I apparently don't have to worry as I'm already well adjusted (read metrosexual) according to the test.
 

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
22,760
Reaction score
4,709
Points
113
Age
65
Location
Gumdrop house on Lollipop Ln.
Moebius said:
But how will that affect everyone's gay scores? I apparently don't have to worry as I'm already well adjusted (read metrosexual) according to the test.

Completely a non-factor.

As everyone knows, the planet is a little like a football team and we can give each other virtual butt-slaps without fear of looking weird.

Besides, I didn't say that I was going to do it. o:)
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
402
Points
83
Location
Almost Heaven
Hawg73 said:
Completely a non-factor.

As everyone knows, the planet is a little like a football team and we can give each other virtual butt-slaps without fear of looking weird.

Besides, I didn't say that I was going to do it. o:)


Isn't the rule something along the lines of.... Open-handed slaps are fine but as soon as there's "cupage" then you've crossed the line?
 

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
22,760
Reaction score
4,709
Points
113
Age
65
Location
Gumdrop house on Lollipop Ln.
mgoblue101415 said:
Isn't the rule something along the lines of.... Open-handed slaps are fine but as soon as there's "cupage" then you've crossed the line?

Rules? What rules?

Must be a Michigan thing. :eek:
 

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
27,006
Reaction score
1,005
Points
113
Location
Section 111
Not knowing the history of Falling Alice and the P-Planet, Ras would like to offer Alice his greetings and present her with a little offering of his hospitality.

On the other hand, Ras is a little distrubed by the groveling behavior of the mods at the feet of Alice. It reminds Ras of a bad "B" movie where Amazonian women have taken over the planet and made the men slaves. Ras does not like.

However, in the theme of peaceful times, Ras says hello and greeting to Alice and wishes her success in the Planet. Ras will be watching, too!
 

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
32,999
Reaction score
3,512
Points
113
Age
60
Location
Over and Out
Ras-Al-Ghul said:
Not knowing the history of Falling Alice and the P-Planet, Ras would like to offer Alice his greetings and present her with a little offering of his hospitality.

On the other hand, Ras is a little distrubed by the groveling behavior of the mods at the feet of Alice. It reminds Ras of a bad "B" movie where Amazonian women have taken over the planet and made the men slaves. Ras does not like.

However, in the theme of peaceful times, Ras says hello and greeting to Alice and wishes her success in the Planet. Ras will be watching, too!

There's been no groveling from this mod.
 

Moebius

All your avatar are belong to me
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
11,375
Reaction score
891
Points
113
Age
49
Location
Playing Firsbee Golf
bideau said:
There's been no groveling from this mod.

Admit it, you're grovelling on the inside. You're just keeping that tough banana-like front up.
 

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
32,999
Reaction score
3,512
Points
113
Age
60
Location
Over and Out
Moebius said:
Admit it, you're grovelling on the inside. You're just keeping that tough banana-like front up.

Don't be fooled by those smiles....tears of a clown, baby, tears of a clown.
 

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
22,760
Reaction score
4,709
Points
113
Age
65
Location
Gumdrop house on Lollipop Ln.
Ras,

This site exists solely because of Alice.

It was all her doing and if it appears that we are assuming the position for her (except Bideau, of course. ;) ), it is because she is the Goddess Mother and without her we would probably be hanging out at KFFL getting yelled at for going off topic or spending endless hours discussing the 45th guy on the roster.

I roll over for nobody but her.

And Wyo.

Probably other people, but those are the only two that come to mind. o:)
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
402
Points
83
Location
Almost Heaven
Hawg73 said:
Rules? What rules?

Must be a Michigan thing. :eek:

I heard it in a movie once. Just can't recall what movie it was now. :huh: Give me time and I'll remember which one.

It just takes some time to go through the vast data base in my brain. There's a lot of useless crap stored there. I should probably do a system clean on it but you never now when some of that stuff could be useful. I mean, I'd hate to be on Jeopardy and miss the Final Jeopardy question because it was erased during the system cleansing. :eek:
 

Mythjp

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
71
Location
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Hawg73 said:
Ras,

This site exists solely because of Alice.

It was all her doing and if it appears that we are assuming the position for her (except Bideau, of course. ;) ), it is because she is the Goddess Mother and without her we would probably be hanging out at KFFL getting yelled at for going off topic or spending endless hours discussing the 45th guy on the roster.

I roll over for nobody but her.

And Wyo.

Probably other people, but those are the only two that come to mind. o:)
Come on Hawg you roll over for anyone who will scratch that belly:D
 

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
22,216
Reaction score
1,428
Points
113
Location
Sanger, TX
Hawg73 said:
Ras,

This site exists solely because of Alice.

It was all her doing and if it appears that we are assuming the position for her (except Bideau, of course. ;) ), it is because she is the Goddess Mother and without her we would probably be hanging out at KFFL getting yelled at for going off topic or spending endless hours discussing the 45th guy on the roster.

Yeah....you know that whole 'Patriots Planet is playing left field in a hockey game' kind of vibe we've got going on much of the time? (See the Burgundy Booger thread for a good example).

That's all Alice. Blame her. She started it.

One day soon there will be a page detailing the construction of the Planet and her role in it. Once Annihilus gets off his lazy ass that is. The copy has been written, it just needs to be prepared for the web.
 

spiderman

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
129
Points
63
Location
Boston
FA's return brought back a lot of memories of last spring. After reviewing Oed's "Solicitation of Advice" thread, it came back to me just how tumultuous last spring was.

Things are pretty quiet this off-season by comparison.
 

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Joined
Oct 8, 2002
Messages
26,043
Reaction score
3,463
Points
113
spiderman said:
FA's return brought back a lot of memories of last spring. After reviewing Oed's "Solicitation of Advice" thread, it came back to me just how tumultuous last spring was.

Things are pretty quiet this off-season by comparison.

Heh....

BradySucks TRIED to fill the void, but was pretty bad at it.

We are grateful to Alice for getting the ball rolling on this board. Alice has moved on and so have We. Nothing will change here except We have a new, intelligent, prolific poster on board.

As long as Undertaker has anything to say about it, the events of last spring will never happen again.
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,365
Reaction score
402
Points
83
Location
Almost Heaven
Other than being the mastermind behind the Planet, the only thing I learned about FA before she left is that she's a Hawkeye fan. :rolleyes: At least I'm pretty sure she's a Hawkeye fan. I could be mistaken but I tend to recall those who are fans of the lesser, um, I mean other teams in the Big Ten.
 

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
22,216
Reaction score
1,428
Points
113
Location
Sanger, TX
Undertaker #59 said:
As long as Undertaker has anything to say about it, the events of last spring will never happen again.

Oh, Undertaker has something to say about it alright. So do the rest of us. That's the positive thing about having 25 moderators - nothing much slips past the guard.
 

pookie

Incompetent
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
138
Points
63
Location
Texas
Hawg73 said:
Ras,

This site exists solely because of Alice.

It was all her doing and if it appears that we are assuming the position for her (except Bideau, of course. ;) ), it is because she is the Goddess Mother and without her we would probably be hanging out at KFFL getting yelled at for going off topic or spending endless hours discussing the 45th guy on the roster.

I roll over for nobody but her.

And Wyo.

Probably other people, but those are the only two that come to mind. o:)

RAS,

Plus Alice has a great rack!
 

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
27,006
Reaction score
1,005
Points
113
Location
Section 111
pookie said:
Plus Alice has a great rack!
What does this have to do with Alice?
SCC-RACK-vs-2U_NewOldRack-VVL.jpg
 

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
22,477
Reaction score
1,656
Points
113
Age
63
Location
Wistah
Hawg73 said:
The best Patriots graphic artist on the web AKA DirtyWater has submitted some fine designs that will eventually make their debut on this site and when they do I hope everyone gives him a good pat on the poo-poo because he worked very hard to help us with our look.
He may be a great artist, but I'm not patting his poo-poo.
________
Mercury Cougar
 
Top