We're going to lose more draft picks (Tray Walker Accident)

Tweaked the thread title since many people may not bother reading it :)

Sounds like they just want to talk to the mystery player to find out what happened.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...th-tray-walker-accident/ar-BBqB6Q0?li=BBnbfcL

Of course they are looking for a patriots player... A guy falls off his bike and it's got to be the Patriot's fault somehow

Kind of an odd thread to start a conversation about an injured person. I don't see that this will have any weight on any upcoming drafts for the Patriots. Nor do I think this story is made up just to slam a Patriot player. I would guess that there was a Patriot player there and then left the scene. Why?

Wonder who that mysterious Patriots player is...

my uninformed ass says Dobson

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Kind of an odd thread to start a conversation about an injured person. I don't see that this will have any weight on any upcoming drafts for the Patriots. Nor do I think this story is made up just to slam a Patriot player. I would guess that there was a Patriot player there and then left the scene. Why?
click bait title?!!

It should be noted at this point that the report is coming from a single news reporter and not from any police department. Hours after that report, there's still no statement from police.

We'll likely know more as the morning goes along.

my uninformed ass says Dobson

I saw someone mention this on another message board, but I can't find anything that would imply any specific player. Where are you hearing this?

I saw someone mention this on another message board, but I can't find anything that would imply any specific player. Where are you hearing this?

WEEI reported that their sources claim it was an offensive player who has under-performed over his career.

who else on the Pats has under performed? the new Guard from Arizona?

WEEI reported that their sources claim it was an offensive player who has under-performed over his career.

who else on the Pats has under performed? the new Guard from Arizona?

That would explain why I couldn't find it. I don't listen to the WEEI morning show. Not sure why the "source" would be so cryptic about it and not just name the player.

That would explain why I couldn't find it. I don't listen to the WEEI morning show. Not sure why the "source" would be so cryptic about it and not just name the player.
they bash others for not vetting their source so they now have to play by their own rules.

So our new guard is busy taking out Ravens players already???

Facts? FACTS??????

I think it is clear to all that this mystery Patriot should have made sure that Walker's dirt bike was well-lit and also checked that he was wearing brightly-colored clothing with built-in reflectors and was observing all applicable laws.

After all, he was likely more aware than not that a serious accident was about to take place and chose not to act to prevent it. Or possibly sold him goofballs that impaired the Raven's judgement.

We'll be LUCKY to get away with just a lost draft pick.

Facts? FACTS??????

I think it is clear to all that this mystery Patriot should have made sure that Walker's dirt bike was well-lit and also checked that he was wearing brightly-colored clothing with built-in reflectors and was observing all applicable laws.

After all, he was likely more aware than not that a fatal accident was about to take place and chose not to act to prevent it. Or possibly sold him goofballs that impaired the late Raven's judgement.

We'll be LUCKY to get away with just a lost draft pick.

You forgot the banana peel that he placed in his path.

Not sure why the "source" would be so cryptic about it and not just name the player.

Well, they saw someone leaving the scene wearing a Patriot Jersey. It must've been a team member. :rimshot:

It's not Dobson. He snapchatted saying what are you all talking about with the cops are looking for me? I'm down here grinding.

Maybe if you stick around enough years you'll start to get the humor here on teh Planet. Or maybe not.:shrug_n:

Back