We're going to lose more draft picks (Tray Walker Accident)

I made one huge stupidity choice . When I was 21. Ended up spitting my knee cap in two. Broke my wrist . Trying to do a 360 tomb hawk drunk on a 6 foot rim.

See. This is why I want our airspace littered with drones with video recording hard drives.

So moments like these are captured.

The Kings recollection tells only part of the story.

Imagine IF there was video...

I have a story better then that. It wasn't due to anything I did . It happened on a trip from RI to DC.

I have a story better then that. It wasn't due to anything I did . It happened on a trip from RI to DC.

200w.gif

It was after the pats Ravens AFC championship game. Where Ravens lost on a missed FG. We were taking off for DC at midnight. They told me I wasn't driving . They didn't like my defensive driving style . I got woke up outside NYC. Derek didn't think the lights were on. I had to go outside tell him they were off. Turns out he was driving for 30 miles with no lights . We changed drivers at the rest stop in NJ turnpike . Then ryan before we got out of NJ fell asleep behind the wheel. Going 80 mph for a few minutes. He only woke up because I yelled we were way to close to another car . I yelled at him to pull over at the next exit. Get the F*ck out of the drivers seat . I didn't care if they didn't like my driving . I was driving the rest of the way to DC.

It was after the pats Ravens AFC championship game. Where Ravens lost on a missed FG. We were taking off for DC at midnight. They told me I wasn't driving . They didn't like my defensive driving style . I got woke up outside NYC. Derek didn't think the lights were on. I had to go outside tell him they were off. Turns out he was driving for 30 miles with no lights . We changed drivers at the rest stop in NJ turnpike . Then ryan before we got out of NJ fell asleep behind the wheel. Going 80 mph for a few minutes. He only woke up because I yelled we were way to close to another car . I yelled at him to pull over at the next exit. Get the F*ck out of the drivers seat . I didn't care if they didn't like my driving . I was driving the rest of the way to DC.

For all the build up, I thought the ending left me wanting more. I'll give it B-.

For all the build up, I thought the ending left me wanting more. I'll give it B-.

Unlike the sheriff's this was a true story. We all agreed probably wasn't the best ideal to drive on no sleep. We all grabbed a energy drink before leaving. I guess 5 hour energy wasn't enough for ryan to stay awake .

Back