We're going to lose more draft picks (Tray Walker Accident)

This is the part that has me interested. So, what is your theory on driving?

And I don't mean driving to a 6-foot rim.

:rimshot:

I'm not a aggressive driver. I refuse to tailgate people . I like going either 10 mph over or below the speed limit. I have a real hatred of tourist drivers who only go 5-10 mph just so they can look at the scenery.

meh. Yackittysacks is a troll comments are about as old and tired as the Patriots cheat comments.
We just don't always see eye to eye.

Nah, you took a neutral comment and read the most negative thing possible into it. Just a shitty attempt to draw Patriot blood on a topic which deserved better.

Pretty pathetic. Not saying you're only here to troll, but if you're going to do it, at least put some effort in.

Nah, you took a neutral comment and read the most negative thing possible into it. Just a shitty attempt to draw Patriot blood on a topic which deserved better.

Pretty pathetic. Not saying you're only here to troll, but if you're going to do it, at least put some effort in.

Like bringing something up over and over to "catch" the outsider? Gotcha. I will remember this for the next time.:bow:

I'm not a aggressive driver. I refuse to tailgate people . I like going either 10 mph over or below the speed limit. I have a real hatred of tourist drivers who only go 5-10 mph just so they can look at the scenery.

Ah. Well that makes perfect sense.

Where I go backpacking up in Maine there is a stretch of highway where the speed limit is 75.

I might get it up to 80 max, but I'm not really relaxed going any faster than that.

Besides, my theory is that the human soul can't travel as fast as the body and even driving fast can cause the two to be briefly separated until the soul catches up.

This is why I believe people suffer from "jet lag". You don't feel quite right until your soul catches up and rejoins you. When you fly it can really get left way back there and the longer the flight the worse you feel.

If anybody has a better theory then I'd love to hear it. This works for me.

Where I go backpacking up in Maine there is a stretch of highway where the speed limit is 75.

I might get it up to 80 max, but I'm not really relaxed going any faster than that.

Besides, my theory is that the human soul can't travel as fast as the body and even driving fast can cause the two to be briefly separated until the soul catches up.

This is why I believe people suffer from "jet lag". You don't feel quite right until your soul catches up and rejoins you. When you fly it can really get left way back there and the longer the flight the worse you feel.

that is quite interesting. I like the sounds of it. Thanks for sharing your thought!

Not sure if this goes with your theory, but I have flown in a plane and driven a car across the U.S. many times. A few years back I rode a bicycle across the U.S. I'd have to say that I felt most connected with my soul taking the slow way on a bicycle.

Well, this sounds quite logical. It only would work, however, if one actually has a soul.

If your theory were correct then it shouldn't matter whether one is flying north-south or east-west.

People don't experience jet lag on north-south flights where they stay in the same time zone.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic fapping ceremony.

Did someone say fapping?

:jerkit:

If your theory were correct then it shouldn't matter whether one is flying north-south or east-west.

People don't experience jet lag on north-south flights where they stay in the same time zone.

I knew somebody would counter my whimsical notion with science.

While I have great respect for the fundamental laws of the universe, I sometimes prefer certain colorful oddities such as the soul theory, because it provides an interesting thing to talk about to fill idle moments.

I have heard about circadian dysrythymia, a kind of body clock confusion to explain jet lag and all of that, but my life wouldn't be quite as much fun if I didn't get to suddenly "reunite" with my soul after a certain period of time and number of beers after landing.

I knew somebody would counter my whimsical notion with science.

While I have great respect for the fundamental laws of the universe, I sometimes prefer certain colorful oddities such as the soul theory, because it provides an interesting thing to talk about to fill idle moments.

I have heard about circadian dysrythymia, a kind of body clock confusion to explain jet lag and all of that, but my life wouldn't be quite as much fun if I didn't get to suddenly "reunite" with my soul after a certain period of time and number of beers after landing.

Well, if circadians were the cause, jetlag would only happen to us every 13-17 years, since they are underground for most of that time. :coffee:

mikiemo83;2335912[COLOR="Red" said:
]WEEI reported that their sources claim it was an offensive player who has under-performed over his career.[/COLOR]

who else on the Pats has under performed? the new Guard from Arizona?

Fkg Brady up to his shvt again

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Are you suggesting they don't ?

Back