We're on to buffalo!!!

What excuse?? Nix drafted EJ. That's called a fact, not an excuse.

This is where I agree with you on Whaley. All that garbage money they wasted on useless players had Buffalo thin on cap space so while the Jets, for example, were bringing in guys like Matt Forte, etc, the Bills had nothing to offer.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Name them....

I had Beckham and Evans graded as top 15 picks before Sammy anyway. I'd take Benjamin, Cooks, Hurns, Bryant, Robinson over him as well. As for the rest of the NFL do I really have to name them lol. JJ, Brown, Dez, Beckham, Green, Nelson, Thomas, Sanders, Cooper, Robinson, Hopkins, Cooks, Evans, Diggs, Jones. I'm sure I could come up with another 2? Landry? Parker? Marshall?

Look Sammy would obviously put up better numbers with 31 other teams but how much better? He's always hurt. And he doesn't produce when he is. Breaking news, NFL is for big boys.

As for Whaley literally the only thing you're disputing is his involvement or lack thereof. There are many excuses with him not sharing blame for putting a bag of shit team of the field. He things are good it's him, even if he didn't have the title. Ok. put obviously he argument sucked against EJ or he was for him? Either way it's a huge shit stain.

The guy picks the obvious "blue chip" prospects from big schools with top 20 picks and does shit after, what the 2nd round?

Plain and simple, does the product on the field speak well to his ability to produce a winner?

Wow, what a chaotic locker room. Everybody talking over Rex. Full of energy for sure, but somewhat unbridled.

Compare to the Pats locker room post-game.

http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/09/23/patriots-locker-room-celebration-following-win-over-texans

Same player enthusiasm to start, but at 30 seconds into the video, BB says, "Congrats, men," and no one else speaks.

It's sort of like the old E. F. Hutton commercials.

I don't know which is better, but while the two locker rooms are different from each other, they perfectly match the coaching styles of their respective head coaches.

Great contrast. You actually see the difference on the field the same exact way.

LOVE how Brissett hangs on to that game ball like it was made of gold.

Who cares? Bills come to Foxboro. Bills lose in Foxboro. The sun rises. Bills week is like "Groundhog Day"

Who cares? Bills come to Foxboro. Bills lose in Foxboro. The sun rises. Bills week is like "Groundhog Day"

I don't understand why people get so worked up over the Bills. There are some indisputable facts in life-

- Pats beat Bills
- Pats beat Jets
- Pats beat Steelers
- Pats struggle in Miami, occasionally lose
- Pats <strike>get hosed by zebras</strike> struggle in Denver, usually lose
- like you said, the sun rises

Rex says he knows who will be the Pats QB.
This guy never shuts up

At this moment, no one outside of Gillette knows who will play quarterback for the Patriots in Week 4 against the Bills. Except maybe Rex Ryan.
"I think we know, but I'm not going to say anything," Ryan said in a radio interview, via NewYorkUpstate.com. "At the same time, we'll be prepared anyway just like you would. The main thing is just stopping what they do. They change their MO a lot of times. It's more of a game plan of the week. A great example is when Mike Pettine was here as the defensive coordinator they decided to run the ball almost every snap. They ran for like 275 yards and they threw very few times. Could we see a plan like that? I don't know, but we have to be ready for everything and we will be.
"Who knows how they'll approach us?" Ryan said. "One thing we know for sure is they're not going to know how we're going to approach them either. It will be a chess match."
With Ryan's future uncertain, this Week 4 clash could be the final Rex vs. Belichick showdown.
http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2016/09/rex_ryan_patriots_bills_week_4.html

Radio reports he's out there quite taped up, thumb, wrist. Still I guess he'll be good to go

Cheers.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">QBs Jacoby Brissett (7) and Jimmy Garoppolo (10) go through stretching, light warm-up at the start of practice. <a href="https://t.co/htDKFhfkcR">pic.twitter.com/htDKFhfkcR</a></p>— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/780813330604777472">September 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back