We're on to the Donkeys

DISTRACTION!!

NFL's Emmanuel Sanders Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce ... Judge Orders NFLer To Stay Away

12/13/2016 12:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
1212-emmanuel-sanders-gabriella-waheed-tmz-instagram-3.jpg
The wife of Broncos star Emmanuel Sanders is pulling the plug on their brief marriage, despite the fact she's about to give birth to their 2nd child any day ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Gabriella Sanders -- who is due this month -- filed divorce docs in Texas at the end of October, a few days before the couple's 3 year wedding anniversary.
According to the court docs, GS says "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities," but doesn't say exactly what caused the split.
It doesn't seem pretty, cause the judge gave Gabriella a temporary restraining order to keep the wide receiver away from her and their Texas home until further notice.
The judge did give the NFLer "limited access" to their 2-year-old son and future daughter.
In the docs, Gabriella's also asking for child support and a "disproportionate share" of their assets, because she says the divorce is Emmanuel's fault.
We reached out to his camp for comment ... so far, no word back.
she is kind of hot.

I'll wait to hear both sides on this one. I like the guy. (or at least what I think is the guy)
yeah, we have no clue what these guys are really like. Hope it is just growing apart and not the typical NFL BS.

Walt Anderson is the ref.

His first Patriots game since that unremarkable playoff game against the Colts a few years back.

Coffeeguy

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Walt Anderson is the ref.

His first Patriots game since that unremarkable playoff game against the Colts a few years back.

Coffeeguy

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm sure he'll call it right down the middle. :coffee:

However, Manny Sanders in a messy public divorce means the Patriots could probably use Logan Ryan on him and get away with it.

However, Manny Sanders in a messy public divorce means the Patriots could probably use Logan Ryan on him and get away with it.

In fairness, Walt was the guy whose testimony to the Wells investigation re which gauge he used was highly in the Pats favor when phoneying up the numbers, but the league decided he was confused and must have used the other gauge cause they'd already found him guilty and the other gauge came closer to supporting its mockery of justice.

Especially since Derby knows our play book so well

<time class="dt-updated" datetime="2016-12-13T18:36:12+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 13 Dec 2016, 18:36:12 (UTC)"></time>

Oh ffs. (To Derby, not you)

If Kubiak doesn't know the Patriots playbook by now, then he needs to be fired. He's only faced them like a dozen times or something. Bunch of teams run the Erhardt-Perkins (Miami, Pitt, Houston, Jets, Chicago, SD, Tenn, Carolina). For the love of God, the Broncos themselves ran it under Gase. That was, you know, last year.

It's like, Belichick should be replaced if he doesn't know the Shanahan version of the WCO.

The "Other Team's Playbook" thing is so beyond pointless and annoying. :coffee:

Here's the thing. Patriots at home are so far 5-2 and 6-0 on the road. About to be 7. They got the mental toughness. Just no more fumbles by ST's. Anyways I think they beat the Broncos in a blow out this time. 31-7. I'm that confident. And it will be our defense causing 3 turnovers to be up 21-0 in the first half.

well folks, here we are. The pats/broncos week. In a nut shell...

Can the pats defense stop the wicked broncos offense? What with the incredible o-line and top shelf qb play, along with the starting rookie rb and newly picked up justin forsette running the rock?

Can the mediocre at best rb group of lgb, lewis and white do any damage to the strong, stout and at times untouchable broncos run defense?

The questions will be answered on sunday, but i think the answers are simple. This matchup looked much better in sept than it does in dec. The broncos are not good right now. In fact they aren't even mediocre right now. If the oline doesn't step their game up and the interior d doesn't step their game up, this game will be over before it even begins. Sorry that we can't get after it a bit, you know i enjoy a debate from time to time. But this doesn't seem to be the right time to be talking smack!:toast::coffee:

in case anybody was ever wondering, this right here is why i've developed a genuine liking for the yacker.

x2

Mike R. nails the game plan vs Denver imo. Run, run, run and run some more.

The New England Patriots visit the Denver Broncos for the first time since their AFC Championship Game loss that left quarterback Tom Brady battered after absorbing an eye-opening 17 hits, and there's strong evidence to believe this trip could end with a more favorable result for them.It can be summed up in four words.
Much. Improved. Running. Game.
The Patriots were a one-dimensional offense by the end of last year, the season-ending injuries to running backs LeGarrette Blount and Dion Lewis leaving them with Steven Jackson, James White and Brandon Bolden as their top running back options. It was telling that Brady finished that game as the team's leading rusher (13 yards).
Things are different in 2016, as evidenced by what unfolded in the Patriots' most recent victory, as 30-23 decision over the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football. The Patriots ran the ball well against the NFL's No. 1-rated run defense, led by the hard-charging-but-also-elusive Blount, putting the exclamation mark on their performance by running out the clock.
"We always talk about trying to be a tough football team and I think there is no better measure of your toughness on offense than your ability to run the ball when the other team knows you're going to run it," offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels said, also noting Blount's solid ball security. "Our guys have really tried to embrace that challenge."
In doing so, the Patriots have elevated to a No. 7 NFL ranking in rushing yards per game (115.5) with three weeks remaining in the season.
For perspective, at this time last year, the Patriots ranked 27th in that category (90.6).
This figures to be the key Sunday in Denver, a venue that hasn't always been kind to the Patriots. When it gets loud, and Von Miller can pin his ears back and rush the passer with relentless abandon, the Patriots haven't often fared well.
This balanced attack for the Patriots is as well equipped to handle the challenges of Denver as any team in recent memory. They have as deep a stable of running backs as they've had in recent memory, a physical offensive line that has grown together by starting the same combination seven straight weeks and a willingness to stick with the ground game even when it doesn't always produce immediate results.
There's one other key factor in play: The Broncos' run defense ranks 29th in the NFL, surrendering an average of 127.2 yards per game.
So the formula seems clear-cut for the Patriots as they officially begin their preparations for Sunday's AFC title game rematch with a light walkthrough practice on Wednesday inside the Empower Fieldhouse.
It all starts with the Blount-led running attack.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...ots-better-prepped-to-handle-denver-challenge

no C.J F'n Anderson, that little puke killed us last year.
We now have Dante who I am sure has studied these Pumpkins to learn every tendency possible.
No bobblehead Stork at center letting the DE know the snap is coming.

...and no Chris Harper back there to receive/fumble a Bronco punt and allow the Donks to get a quick easy score and get back in the game....oh wait....

Mike R. nails the game plan vs Denver imo. Run, run, run and run some more.

The New England Patriots visit the Denver Broncos for the first time since their AFC Championship Game loss that left quarterback Tom Brady battered after absorbing an eye-opening 17 hits, and there's strong evidence to believe this trip could end with a more favorable result for them.It can be summed up in four words.
Much. Improved. Running. Game.
The Patriots were a one-dimensional offense by the end of last year, the season-ending injuries to running backs LeGarrette Blount and Dion Lewis leaving them with Steven Jackson, James White and Brandon Bolden as their top running back options. It was telling that Brady finished that game as the team's leading rusher (13 yards).
Things are different in 2016, as evidenced by what unfolded in the Patriots' most recent victory, as 30-23 decision over the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football. The Patriots ran the ball well against the NFL's No. 1-rated run defense, led by the hard-charging-but-also-elusive Blount, putting the exclamation mark on their performance by running out the clock.
"We always talk about trying to be a tough football team and I think there is no better measure of your toughness on offense than your ability to run the ball when the other team knows you're going to run it," offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels said, also noting Blount's solid ball security. "Our guys have really tried to embrace that challenge."
In doing so, the Patriots have elevated to a No. 7 NFL ranking in rushing yards per game (115.5) with three weeks remaining in the season.
For perspective, at this time last year, the Patriots ranked 27th in that category (90.6).
This figures to be the key Sunday in Denver, a venue that hasn't always been kind to the Patriots. When it gets loud, and Von Miller can pin his ears back and rush the passer with relentless abandon, the Patriots haven't often fared well.
This balanced attack for the Patriots is as well equipped to handle the challenges of Denver as any team in recent memory. They have as deep a stable of running backs as they've had in recent memory, a physical offensive line that has grown together by starting the same combination seven straight weeks and a willingness to stick with the ground game even when it doesn't always produce immediate results.
There's one other key factor in play: The Broncos' run defense ranks 29th in the NFL, surrendering an average of 127.2 yards per game.
So the formula seems clear-cut for the Patriots as they officially begin their preparations for Sunday's AFC title game rematch with a light walkthrough practice on Wednesday inside the Empower Fieldhouse.
It all starts with the Blount-led running attack.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...ots-better-prepped-to-handle-denver-challenge

Fullback, 2 TE (Fleming Eligible), and run right behind Solder/Thuney. If Blount doesn't get 20 carries, I'd be stunned.

...and no Chris Harper back there to receive/fumble a Bronco punt and allow the Donks to get a quick easy score and get back in the game....oh wait....

Nah, we got that out of our system this past Monday.

Oh ffs. (To Derby, not you)

If Kubiak doesn't know the Patriots playbook by now, then he needs to be fired. He's only faced them like a dozen times or something. Bunch of teams run the Erhardt-Perkins (Miami, Pitt, Houston, Jets, Chicago, SD, Tenn, Carolina). For the love of God, the Broncos themselves ran it under Gase. That was, you know, last year.

It's like, Belichick should be replaced if he doesn't know the Shanahan version of the WCO.

The "Other Team's Playbook" thing is so beyond pointless and annoying. :coffee:

I'm hoping for off tackle left, off tackle right with Blount is the only play they'll need

Back