We're on to the Donkeys

How is this game not flexed to primetime? Seriously, Carolina and Washington? :huh:

CBS and Fox are allowed to "protect" a certain number of games a year to prevent them from being flexed to Sunday night.

Not sure if CBS did that in this case, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Well folks, here we are. The Pats/Broncos week. In a nut shell...

Can the Pats defense stop the wicked Broncos offense? What with the incredible o-line and top shelf QB play, along with the starting rookie RB and newly picked up Justin Forsette running the rock?

Can the mediocre at best RB group of LGB, Lewis and White do any damage to the strong, stout and at times untouchable Broncos run defense?

The questions will be answered on Sunday, but I think the answers are simple. This matchup looked much better in Sept than it does in Dec. The Broncos are not good right now. In fact they aren't even mediocre right now. If the Oline doesn't step their game up and the interior D doesn't step their game up, this game will be over before it even begins. Sorry that we can't get after it a bit, you know I enjoy a debate from time to time. But this doesn't seem to be the right time to be talking smack!:toast::coffee:

If you recall we had this EXACT discussion before the season started when you said the Donks and the Pats were the two best teams in the AFC. We said that your QBs were garbage pails and that your defense would not be the same and that either KC or Oakland would take that division. And lo and behold look what has happened. Lightning in a bottle does not strike twice my friend but Elway had a nice run with ManninHGH. Until he finds THE guy at QB you will be staring up at the Chiefs and Raiders for years to come ...

CBS and Fox are allowed to "protect" a certain number of games a year to prevent them from being flexed to Sunday night.

Not sure if CBS did that in this case, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

It's possible they might still show the game on tv up here since the Seachickens won't be playing on Sunday. It's supposed to be on CBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case anybody was ever wondering, this right here is why I've developed a genuine liking for the Yacker.

Yep, could'a kept up with the bluster of pre-season, but hasn't. Participating in lots of threads other than DonksvsPats. Has stuck around, unlike Ballgame (Raven fan that squawked all week.)

Yep, could'a kept up with the bluster of pre-season, but hasn't. Participating in lots of threads other than DonksvsPats. Has stuck around, unlike Ballgame (Raven fan that squawked all week.)

Ball More realized last night that Joe was not magical. Could not bring himself to come here today.

Crow-Magnon is the only decent Ratbird fan this site has ever had.

In case anybody was ever wondering, this right here is why I've developed a genuine liking for the Yacker.
Please.

Reading his posts are like listening to a bunch of cub scouts when there's no leader present.

His major saving grace. Him and Hipcat (the Bills fan). I'm sure BallMore will return next time the the Pats and Ravens play, but his name should be BallLess.

Please.

Reading his posts are like listening to a bunch of cub scouts when there's no leader present.

His major saving grace. Him and Hipcat (the Bills fan). I'm sure BallMore will return next time the the Pats and Ravens play, but his name should be BallLess.

The guy has a sarcastic, self-deprecating style and sense of humor that comes through real strong at times. Can't help it, I genuinely like the guy.

...think it started when he jumped in The Sheriff's shit just as hard as the rest of us did.

no C.J F'n Anderson, that little puke killed us last year.

We now have Dante who I am sure has studied these Pumpkins to learn every tendency possible.

No bobblehead Stork at center letting the DE know the snap is coming.

no C.J F'n Anderson, that little puke killed us last year.

We now have Dante who I am sure has studied these Pumpkins to learn every tendency possible.

No bobblehead Stork at center letting the DE know the snap is coming.

No CJ but we do have Justin Forsette. Ya'll better look out.

That said, Booker and Forsette both fumbled the rock on their first carry as a Bronco. How many teams can say they have that going on?

No CJ but we do have Justin Forsette. Ya'll better look out.

That said, Booker and Forsette both fumbled the rock on their first carry as a Bronco. How many teams can say they have that going on?

Just another way of saying B-A-R-R-Y S-A-N-D-E-R-S...

I know Ratbird fans sure miss him here...:coffee:

DISTRACTION!!

NFL's Emmanuel Sanders Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce ... Judge Orders NFLer To Stay Away

12/13/2016 12:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
1212-emmanuel-sanders-gabriella-waheed-tmz-instagram-3.jpg
The wife of Broncos star Emmanuel Sanders is pulling the plug on their brief marriage, despite the fact she's about to give birth to their 2nd child any day ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Gabriella Sanders -- who is due this month -- filed divorce docs in Texas at the end of October, a few days before the couple's 3 year wedding anniversary.
According to the court docs, GS says "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities," but doesn't say exactly what caused the split.
It doesn't seem pretty, cause the judge gave Gabriella a temporary restraining order to keep the wide receiver away from her and their Texas home until further notice.
The judge did give the NFLer "limited access" to their 2-year-old son and future daughter.
In the docs, Gabriella's also asking for child support and a "disproportionate share" of their assets, because she says the divorce is Emmanuel's fault.
We reached out to his camp for comment ... so far, no word back.

DISTRACTION!!

NFL's Emmanuel Sanders Pregnant Wife Files For Divorce ... Judge Orders NFLer To Stay Away

EXCLUSIVE
The wife of Broncos star Emmanuel Sanders is pulling the plug on their brief marriage, despite the fact she's about to give birth to their 2nd child any day ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Gabriella Sanders -- who is due this month -- filed divorce docs in Texas at the end of October, a few days before the couple's 3 year wedding anniversary.
According to the court docs, GS says "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities," but doesn't say exactly what caused the split.
It doesn't seem pretty, cause the judge gave Gabriella a temporary restraining order to keep the wide receiver away from her and their Texas home until further notice.
The judge did give the NFLer "limited access" to their 2-year-old son and future daughter.
In the docs, Gabriella's also asking for child support and a "disproportionate share" of their assets, because she says the divorce is Emmanuel's fault.

I'll wait to hear both sides on this one. I like the guy. (or at least what I think is the guy)

DISTRACTION!!

EXCLUSIVE

He's probably a cheater... :coffee:

Back