What did you want to be when you where growing up??

P4E

Reaction score
So what was your dream when you where younger??

I always wanted to be a Drummer in a rock band...

The GF plays drums in a band and i'm so Jealous...

What was your dream growing up???

When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a baseball player. As I got older, I wanted to be a marine biologist or a chef.

(In order)

Pro Singer

Doctor

Pro softball player

Building demolition

Stunt woman

Settled on Nursing. :D

I always wanted this job:

crisp-catch-fenway.jpg

I used to have that job, until I got knocked up. Made some serious pimp catches, just like that. I wish I had some footage.

I can make catches like that even still. I just choose not to cuz I hate it when the change falls out of my pocket.

I wanted to work with animals. I did for 13 years, but then I moved to RI and I didn't want to go back to the beginning of working weekends and holidays.

My 6 yr old neice wants to be a monster truck driver. Her mom is so proud..

I can make catches like that even still. I just choose not to cuz I hate it when the change falls out of my pocket.

I know, huh. If only we had fat wads of cash from making catches like that. Then we wouldn't have to worry about our change.

That's a reason I don't idolize ball players. I mean, I haven't seen any of them do what I, or thousands of other people, can't do. They just got the luck and the recognition (and the birth control ;)) to get to the big leagues.:shrug:

I still get upset at the guy who ended my soccer carear.. 18 and i had a trial with hull city football club until some guy smashed my knee up.. I called it a day at 21... Breaks my heart now thinking what could have being!!

P4E is just feeling sorry for himself!!

Rich, and tired from having sex with beautiful women. :shrug: Isn't that what every little boy wants?

Just waiting for LW to reply to JD's remark yip should be good :)

A noted football message board posting celebrity.

Thanks a lot, life.

I wanted to dance on Broadway.

In order...

First female professional baseball player (until my ankle got f'd up :( )

Sports announcer (I wanted to take over for Harry)

American Lit or US History Prof

Author

Political Speech Writer

Sports Writer

And now.... Poly Sci major and I'll probably end up working for an international non-profit agency or for an embassy or the UN or something along those lines. I'll settle for that. :)

Back