What is something many people enjoy that you'll never understand? (Meatloaf Thread)

So you don't think these were good performances?

Shutter Island, The Departed, Catch Me If You Can, J. Edgar, The Aviator, Inception

I think he was very very good in all of those.

He was also very good in Wolf of Wall Street.

Honestly, he's been pretty damn good in almost everything he's done following The Beach. IMO he's one of the most consistently good actors in Hollywood, both in terms of his performances and script selections.

Did I say that?

You said this.

Leonardo DiCrappio is among the most ovah rated too. He does ok in some of his films, but, I don't get the hype​

I don't think "does OK in some movies" means the same as "very very good"

I'd say that if an actor had outstanding performances in 6 out of 10 movies he was in, over a 9 year period, that warrents some hype.

And to be clear of those 4 movies not included, I only saw one of them (Blood Diamonds).

I thought he was good in that, but not Very very good.

I ahven't seen any of his movies since J. Edgar (2011), so I can't comment on how good, bad or "OK" he is in them.

I wish DiCaprio had been able to hang on to a certain girlfriend though...sigh.

Earlier in the week I was going to make usual turkey meatloaf but was starving and didn't feel like waiting the 60 minutes for it to cook in meatloaf pan.

So I used the same recipe but made meatballs out of it instead. Cooked faster obviously as balls on a sheet in oven, tasted exactly the same and ate with some pasta. Was delicious!

Have you tried using a glass loaf pan? I use one for my turkey/chicken loaf and it takes usually 35 min or so.

You said this.
Leonardo DiCrappio is among the most ovah rated too. He does ok in some of his films, but, I don't get the hype​
I don't think "does OK in some movies" means the same as "very very good"

I'd say that if an actor had outstanding performances in 6 out of 10 movies he was in, over a 9 year period, that warrents some hype.

And to be clear of those 4 movies not included, I only saw one of them (Blood Diamonds).

I thought he was good in that, but not Very very good.

I ahven't seen any of his movies since J. Edgar (2011), so I can't comment on how good, bad or "OK" he is in them.

I simply don't get the hype...:shrug_n:

Similar to Seyton Manninhgh.

Back