What is your nickname?

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
THIS IS NOT A SEX THREAD.

What is your nickname?

I will go first and say Jessiepoopoo is my nickname. My dad started calling me that when I was a baby and now a lot of family and friends call me that. I guess I'm stuck with it. I really don't like it. It's kinda embarassing. :thwak:

It does have poo poo in the name.....

Friends just call me B. In my family, I'm sometimes called B-One since there are four Brian's in the family and I'm the oldest of them.

In high school, it was bideau :rolleyes:, phonetically pronounced BeeDoo.

I've had several over the years. As a teen in the 70's. Tumbleweed, because of my hair. :) sorta grows up and out.

Friends just call me B. In my family, I'm sometimes called B-One since there are four Brian's in the family and I'm the oldest of them.

In high school, it was bideau :rolleyes:, phonetically pronounced BeeDoo.

How the heck did you end up with 4 Brian's?

Daniel is the biggest in my family. I wanted to name my oldest after my Uncle Dan. His son is DJ (Dan Jr) and I knew when he had a son he would also be Danny (he is). So I have Ryan Daniel to stop the overkill.

MIkie is a huge name in my family, hell I went to the DR and had my nephews chart, guy looks at me and says you are not 14 years old...I was glad he noticed.

growing up 5 of us hung out a lot, 4 named Mike, one kid named Doug, we called Doug Mike and the rest of us had nicknames usually consisting of some variation of your last name with a y at the end

MIkie is a huge name in my family, hell I went to the DR and had my nephews chart, guy looks at me and says you are not 14 years old...I was glad he noticed.

growing up 5 of us hung out a lot, 4 named Mike, one kid named doug, we called Doug Mike and the rest of us had nicknames usually consiting of some variation of your last name with a y at the end

That's the way Ryan and Zachary (both my kids) names are now. They both have a ton of friends with the same name. They all go by their last names, too.

Chee.

Started I can't remember when. Drunk people apparently can't pronounce RIchie, so CHEE just rolled off their inebriated tongues.

"Slash"....in my bowling league, the women call me "Cranky".

When I was younger, I was "Redline", from my BMX bike I rode, and noone knew my name at the racetrack.

Um Roach, Roachy, Roacher Since the 4th grade. Last name was always mispronunced by every teacher...it just stuck...still does. Of the 12 of us in my high school crew who still hang out together mine is the only one that seems to not go away...and no I do not:high: ironic huh?

Back