What pisses me off.

Might there be a post, that I am not privy to, to which you are responding?

Or maybe there is something else I am missing?
Mazz believed false information about NFL Sunday ticket. I had to click show ignore content . After reading UT post.

Last edited:
Mazz believed false information about NFL Sunday ticket. I had to click show ignore content . After reading UT post.
What false information?

I literally purchased it last week.

What does living in NE have to do with the payment arrangements? I don't understand.

I would have considered getting it, but changed my mind when I read that it offers all the games except for the ones being broadcasted in your local market. Fat lot of good that would do me for Patriots games.

It is also a lot cheaper to pay $6/month for Paramount+ to just watch CBS live.
If you live where Patriots games are not shown locally then you will get the game on the Sunday ticket. The only games you don't get are the ones being broadcast in your local market. But again, those games are on your regular TV channels anyways.

If you live where Patriots games are not shown locally then you will get the game on the Sunday ticket. The only games you don't get are the ones being broadcast in your local market. But again, those games are on your regular TV channels anyways.
If you have (or are thinking of getting) YTTV, you just need someone in the NE area, who will get the Patriots as their local team, to log in as you and set that as your home location. All games will record as normal wherever you are. You do lose some functionality when you're in a different area - you can't rewind in real time, since it's a broadcast from the NE CBS/Fox affiliate that you're not seeing in real time. After the recording is complete you can use it as normal.

I was in NH a month or so ago and changed our home location at that point.

What does living in NE have to do with the payment arrangements? I don't understand.

I would have considered getting it, but changed my mind when I read that it offers all the games except for the ones being broadcasted in your local market. Fat lot of good that would do me for Patriots games.

It is also a lot cheaper to pay $6/month for Paramount+ to just watch CBS live.
I get peacock and cbs as stand alone streams, but cannot find a way to get fox football stand alone.

I get peacock and cbs as stand alone streams, but cannot find a way to get fox football stand alone.
For Fox, if you know anyone that has traditional cable, you can have them create an email address for you under their account. (like a Comcast.net account)

You can then use that email address to login into any network that supports TV Anywhere. Fox is one of them. Or at was last time I needed to watch a Pats game there.

I'm cheesed off; I took the plunge and bought Gamepass on DAZN after swearing I wouldn't. I have no choice if I want to see all the Patriot games. I have all the games live. I still don't think it's a good as NFL Gamepass was, but it will do.

What also pisses me off (unrelated to the 2023 Patriots).

The NFL National Media's obsession with the idea that Tom Brady would even entertain for a second playing for the New York Jets.

The NFL National Media's obsession with the idea that Tom Brady would even entertain for a second playing for the New York Jets.
Also Aaron Rodgers saying that he might play next year.

Is it okay if people just peruse the board for posts where your tone indicates pissed-offedness and dumps them here?

Is this thread only for things that piss you off?
I'm not pissed off about anything right now. But I know something will piss me off.
When that happens, can I just post it on this thread or do I need to start my own?

Is this thread only for things that piss you off?
I'm not pissed off about anything right now. But I know something will piss me off.
When that happens, can I just post it on this thread or do I need to start my own?
I vote this should be the "what pisses me off" thread for the forum. We definitely need one.

we have a "pet peeves" thread. 🤷‍♀️

Was wondering the same. Do you have anyone blocked? If yes, and they started the game thread you won't see it.

EDIT: I started one.

Back