What PP members would you most like to have a beer with?

That's certainly possible.

But it's more likely that the grilled cheese haters also hate other forms of pleasure.

:D

:coffee:

drool

Does the grill cheese have bacon:shrug_n::coffee:

~Dee~

I've had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of the regulars here, Bideau, Annihilus, MikeyMo, Lisa, KoK, AWTE, NumberCruncher, DwightSchrute and plenty more and it was fun to put a face and personality to the screen persona.

There are a bunch more that I have not met, but if I had to name just one, then it would be Beaglebay, PatriotsPam and HSanders.

:)

No but I have a sausage..
Little link?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Man I have met a lot of you guys, easily 40 different posters, past and present, and so many more I wild enjoy sitting down and having a beer with.

Off the top of my head, I know I am missing some... Sorry to those I am.

Bid
Mrs. bid
Anni,
Hawg,
DC
PFL
Sir dinkalot
Mrs. drink a lot
Patriots4ever
Mrs P4E
Joe photo
TBL
Brady's girl
Raven,
Bradysbunch
KOK
MD
Awte
Lance
Road grader
Kez
FrankieC
JD
Lurking wife
Harrison hits
Igig
SoKB
Bru3:16
Paz
Maelli
Ras
dwightshute
Babalu
Bmooney54
Möbius (drove by and waved)
Full tilt
Pa patsfan 54
Number cruncher
Major A$$hole
Mr happy sock
Drop kick Murphy
Peg

Middie :coffee:

Haven't had a chance to meet anyone yet, but lots of cool posters I wouldn't mind chilling next time I come down.

I would have a beer with the James Watt gang, a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple. You know who you are...

Oh yea, besides BT and Tip - I can't neglect these other FB & classic rock connoisseurs:

Mikiemo83
BeagleBay
Hawg73
Pneumonic

There, the more the merrier. :toast:

Who wouldnt want to have a beer with the commisioner of the NFL haha. Right guys?

Right........?

Right......................?

Guys?

I'll exclude the many members and -members who I've already had a beer with as I'd certainly like to do so again.

I'll start with folks on my FB, who I "know," but haven't met: Pyxis, PAZ, HSanders, MattsPats, Muse, Piggy, Jaggy, Patriots Pam, MGoBlue, Sammi71, 3Feather, BradyLady12, DeninNH, XPatriot and a half dozen more who haven't posted here in so long that I forgot your stage name.

There are a number of you I may have had alcohol in the presence of.
As I don't drink beer I am a single malt scotch drinker and at times some wine with a meal. but in the last 4 years I have found myself in such drinking establishments as Island Creek Oyster Bar, 21st Amendment, Biddy Early's, Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar, McGreevy's, Jimmy's Pub and Flynn's Irish Pub in Foxborough. Perhaps I have run across one or two of you.

I've met quite a few of the planet peeps. Still some that is like to meet some day. I think I spent an entire tailgate once thinking one of the guys was Alcoholic or Alk? Turns out it wasn't lol I can't remember which one of you planned that one out.

We have a great group of people here

Back