What PP members would you most like to have a beer with?

I've met a number of people from here, and my life is better for it. I'd love to meet every single person, even the ones I've butted heads with a few times.

But the one person I'd like to meet more than anyone? Jaric. Love his outlook on all things in life, his personality, his humor. Just seems like an all-around great person.

I've had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of the regulars here, Bideau, Annihilus, MikeyMo, Lisa, KoK, AWTE, NumberCruncher, DwightSchrute and plenty more and it was fun to put a face and personality to the screen persona.

There are a bunch more that I have not met, but if I had to name just one, then it would be Beaglebay, PatriotsPam and HSanders.

:)

All our --MM's should be worried about now.....

I've met bunches and bunches.

Draft parties. Many many there. Ambulance run for RG.

A local viewing with Hawg and IG_IG.

Metallica with PFL & hubbie, TBL & friends.

Fundraiser for Babalu.

And I didn't but heads with any!!!

Had a chance to meet MD at a half of a game but time ran out and had to get back to my seat. Bummer. He is one interesting cat.

TommyD would be interesting to meet.

But I think PFL nailed it.

Jaric and some other resident fans of other clubs. I think it'd be pretty interesting to sit and have a few pints face to face and dig a bit deeper into the psyche of those who wish to dwell behind enemy lines.

TommyD would be interesting to meet.

Jaric and some other resident fans of other clubs. I think it'd be pretty interesting to sit and have a few pints face to face and dig a bit deeper into the psyche of those who wish to dwell behind enemy lines.

Both of these and many more.

As for you, amigo, I'm thinking something different than a beer- you, me, and O.Z.O. Jr. get together to move some steel.

Oh, yeah...and TommyD. Definitely, TommyD. I'll just bet he's one feisty beer drinker.

I could virtually list everyone here. Seriously, I'd love to meet everyone.

I've met a number of people from here, and my life is better for it. I'd love to meet every single person, even the ones I've butted heads with a few times.
I would especially like to meet the ones I but heads with so they can see real life discussions are typically more civil than the online ones - a lot of sarcasm is lost in the written word.

but I think I have meet you more for Coffee/Tea than beer.

But the one person I'd like to meet more than anyone? Jaric. Love his outlook on all things in life, his personality, his humor. Just seems like an all-around great person.
is this a set up to rid the world of one more Colts fan?

yeah opposing team fans would be fun, and my next trip to Indy for a game I hope to meet a few Colts fans who frequent this place.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Used to be. :coffee:
see above, meet PFL for a coffee or tea, maybe a cocoa..

Hadn't thought of it before but I'd be interested in having a beer and meeting all (except maybe a few but I tend to be a positive guy so I'll assume almost all would be good to meet!)

Jaric and Thomas would certainly be two that stand out :toast:

if you add posters no longer with us, Oedipus Tex would have most definitely been a good choice!

Guess I'll be doing a lot of drinking alone, per usual.

Pffft.... DICKS!

Guess I'll be doing a lot of drinking alone, per usual.

Pffft.... DICKS!

Ehh...just do what I do, find out where they're getting together and show up anyways.

This is what happens to these types of threads.

Someone is always left out.

Anyone wants a chat I'll be the drunk uncle type in the corner barking at passers by. Picture Bad Santa.

View attachment 97136

Back