What type of work do you do ?

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
Being from the midwest a lot of us are agriculture in my area. Pats fans I know are in a different climate. Just curious what type of work you guys are involved in ?

Product research & development for an insurance company.

I'm up in Canada though.

Product research & development for an insurance company.

I'm up in Canada though.

Ahh , the moose reference, cool. Hey pots gonna be fully legal in 2 days. I'm not a pot head but do have a shitload of stock in Aurora.

Own a restaurant and bar.

I have a friend that just started one up about 2 years ago and he's 67 years old. he was excited and pumped at first but the grind is getting to him. That business takes a lot of dedication and energy. I hope it's going well for you and you're making tons of money. Thats a business where you get little sleep.

Much like being a Hog Farmer.

I have a friend that just started one up about 2 years ago and he's 67 years old. he was excited and pumped at first but the grind is getting to him. That business takes a lot of dedication and energy. I hope it's going well for you and you're making tons of money. Thats a business where you get little sleep.

Much like being a Hog Farmer.

Yeah but his Alfredo sauce doesn’t have any boars pubes innit.

I've run a painting company with 30 employees for 25 years. Talk about stress. But love every second of the challenge.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

You said you sold your farm so what do you do now?

I've run a painting company with 30 employees for 25 years. Talk about stress. But love every second of the challenge.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

You said you sold your farm so what do you do now?

I have lots of rental properties and have to do a lot of painting myself . I have great respect for painters.

BTW, Killam beige and dover white rules.

Also I have a rock yard where i sell landscaping stone, flagstone and boulders.

Back