What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

I was close, but pushed through. Episode 5 went pretty dark with Taylor.

It’s a real life collection of carnies, drugs, control, manipulation, and death. Oh yeah, endangered wildlife too.

Insane there’s real folk like this.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Started Saul last night. Much more my wheelhouse. First 2 episodes. Negotiations for broken leg killed me!

That was one helluva scene. Holy shit. :)

Watched the first two episodes of Tiger King on Netflix yesterday. Hard to watch and hard to look away. But its educational to see a show following the life of average Americans.

Watched the first two episodes of Tiger King on Netflix yesterday. Hard to watch and hard to look away. But its educational to see a show following the life of average Americans.

I haven't caught the show and I likely won't. But as I understand the show these absolutely NOT average Americans. :)

Lol!!!!!

These are average Americans as much as Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd were average Czechs!

Finished Tiger King.

There’s a wake of suck. Nothing but despair out of the working folk. Depravity from the bosses. Untold number of crimes. And a murderess still walking free.

A sad state of affairs wrt law enforcement.

Finished Tiger King.

There’s a wake of suck. Nothing but despair out of the working folk. Depravity from the bosses. Untold number of crimes. And a murderess still walking free.

A sad state of affairs wrt law enforcement.

Still surprised that they basically glossed over the pedophelia cult. That Doc dude is a complete scumbag and should be in prison.

Watched How to Fix a Drug Scandal today on Netflix.

Crazy documentary about these two MA drug labs that have rogue chemists in there.

Not going any further than that.

Four episodes.

Check it out

Just finished season 1 of Tin Star on Amazon.

Twisted in a good way. Two more seasons to go.

Oh and if anyone here needed a reason to watch, two words: Christina Hendricks.

The way her character ended season 1 bodes well for subsequent seasons.

Oh and it’s technically not binging, but War of the Worlds on Epix is really well done.

Still surprised that they basically glossed over the pedophelia cult. That Doc dude is a complete scumbag and should be in prison.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the age quoted for the pre-boob job recruits for his harem was 17. The age of consent in SC is 16, but while he might not technically be a pedo he definitely qualifies as a scumbag.

What floored me was that Carol Baskin's poor missing hubby married his first wife when she was 14. I had no idea that was legal anywhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the age quoted for the pre-boob job recruits for his harem was 17. The age of consent in SC is 16, but while he might not technically be a pedo he definitely qualifies as a scumbag.

What floored me was that Carol Baskin's poor missing hubby married his first wife when she was 14. I had no idea that was legal anywhere.

It has been in NH forever. I think it's being changed as we speak.

Back