What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Watched this tonight. Jesus.

Martha Coakley can go straight to fucking hell.

Do not pass go, do not collect your sweet, sweet government pension.

Hate that bitch and she's just the tip of the iceberg.

Echo that for Kaczmerek and Foster. How do they live with themselves.

Her replacement, Healey, is even worse.

Last show I binge watched was My Name is Earl, still haven't finished that one yet.

I think my all-time favourite binge-series were, 24, Prison Break and Band Of Brothers.

And of course, The Wire.

SO many better options bud.:shake:
Yeah I know but i like that kind of comedy. That was on dvd too by the way, at my buddies cabin.

And get this, he has every one of the Sharknado movies. lol

I'm attempting to watch The Wire since it's supposed to be one of the best tv series ever, but the first three episodes are so slowly developing that I'm considering not bothering.

I'm attempting to watch The Wire since it's supposed to be one of the best tv series ever, but the first three episodes are so slowly developing that I'm considering not bothering.

Seriously, BOTHER.

Cheers

I never watched an episode of The Wire. Or The Shield. Never see The Shield available to stream.

I for the life of me can't remember where I saw The Shield. Most likely Netflix, Amazon or Hulu. It's been a while though so it could be gone. Definitely worth watching. I'm a big fan of Walter Goggins.

I for the life of me can't remember where I saw The Shield. Most likely Netflix, Amazon or Hulu. It's been a while though so it could be gone. Definitely worth watching. I'm a big fan of Walter Goggins.

During its actual run I was 3rd shift. Slept 6-11. Missed most tv.

Started Broadchurch last night. Really good. Fair warning, it has a really depressing start.

That show is fricken awesome!

Season 2 is even more twisted.

I still have a few episodes of season 3 on the DVR that I have to watch at some point.

During its actual run I was 3rd shift. Slept 6-11. Missed most tv.

I didn't watch it regularly. My wife loved it though and I would watch an episode with her here and there and got hooked pretty quick.

I wouldn't say I've been "binging" it but I finally caved and started watching Letterkenny. My wife lost interest pretty fast but I'm enjoying it.

Wife’s been watching Saul with me but doesn’t seem super into it either and we’ve already discussed Ozark next so couldnt start that ( she’s been crashing early) so I ripped 3 episodes of Interview with a Serial Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes. 1 left.

:OMG:

Wife’s been watching Saul with me but doesn’t seem super into it either and we’ve already discussed Ozark next so couldnt start that ( she’s been crashing early) so I ripped 3 episodes of Interview with a Serial Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes. 1 left.

:OMG:

My girlfriend found it extremely boring, but I loved it. I found it so interesting how he was able to freely basically confess what he did as long as he could do it in third person. Fascinating.

My girlfriend found it extremely boring, but I loved it. I found it so interesting how he was able to freely basically confess what he did as long as he could do it in third person. Fascinating.

One sick prick. And how he blends and functions in society and just all around socially. But when he’s alone? Snaps. Total predator. Then instantly morphed back. Insane.

I love those shows. Got a whole season set to record Thursday on Oxygen. All different guys. Caught my attention during a commercial and one of the guys was clearly the massive killer featured in Mindhunters. Set DVR.

Bundy kind of fades. Maybe because he simply was just so fundament primitive with it. Many were just clubbed to death with a stick or crowbar. Sick, but certainly no Dahmer.

Back